10565 stucked?

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only one whose 10565 installation gets stucked right at 44% overall and 33% drivers, tried restart, resumed, and no love.

I am a long time insider but this is the first time I come upon this issue. Maybe its the intel drivers that got released a few days ago via updates? Is there a history of updates installed available so I can perhaps deinstall and try again?

PS, Asus T100TA tablet.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one whose 10565 installation gets stucked right at 44% overall and 33% drivers, tried restart, resumed, and no love.

I am a long time insider but this is the first time I come upon this issue. Maybe its the intel drivers that got released a few days ago via updates? Is there a history of updates installed available so I can perhaps deinstall and try again?

PS, Asus T100TA tablet.
SP2 took about 1 hr for me to complete this upgrade. I noted it stuck couple of times on same % for a very long period, but I think patience is still the key :)

Darren Coull

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My Teclast x98 Air 3G tablet also stuck there - reboot and it restores back previous version of Windows straight away (doesn't retry the upgrade) - think it was stuck like this for a few hours overnight - 3am is my usual install time and was stuck still at 8am. Am trying again and it's sitting on the same screen yet again. Not so sure it is a patience thing this time :)

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Even after 10 hours, still stucked, so I guess the patience method is off ;)

will try to remove some drivers and see if that helps

Hoan Le 57

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I used Dell Venue 8 Pro, it stuck at 44% overall and 32% drivers, I reboot and it auto restore back previous version of Windows, I'm trying again 3 times and it's still stuck on the same screen.

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Same for me, tried to uninstall a couple of newest drivers but no luck.

So I guess its broken for me, waiting for next version.

athua

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I had this same problem with my Asus T100 but I managed to finally get build 10565 installed on it by removing the microSD card when performing the update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss