Disappearing update this morning Thur 10--22

Arizona Willie

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I turned on the desktop computer this morning and it told me there were two updates.

One was something like a Flash update but the other was an Insider update to the OS.
It was number 106-something I think 10625 but I'm not positive.

I didn't have time to go through that so I just closed the update window and then came back two hours later when I had time to install it.

NO UPDATES AVAILABLE!!!!

Not even the minor update.

Both updates disappeared :(

I was all excited to get a new build and it went away with the morning fog.

Anyone else have this happen?

Last edited:

jtzako

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
The latest insider update trashed a lot of peoples computer. They may have removed it to prevent further problems while they figure out what went wrong.

Arizona Willie

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
In the morning there were two updates offered, one was something like the Flash update and the other was a Windows OS -- I believe it said 10625 but not positive. But I didn't have time to deal with installing the updates so I just passed on them and came back a couple of hours later and the updates were GONE --- both of them.

Then later that night I got a small update that didn't change the build number.

Since then, nothing, and now it's the weekend so I don't expect anything further until next week at the earliest.

My desktop is still on 10565.

I figured they had put up updates by mistake that weren't ready to be sent out and I happened to log in early enough to catch them before they took them down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss