Windows 10 insiders, how do I go back to the official one?

fearful_claw02

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 insiders

I wanna be an insider in PC so if I don't like the preview build how to go back to official one ?
is there any problem if I become an insider I mean will my all app and games run well or might crash sometime ?

Omoronovo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 insiders

I wanna be an insider in PC so if I don't like the preview build how to go back to official one ?
is there any problem if I become an insider I mean will my all app and games run well or might crash sometime ?

If you don't like the preview build, you can go to Settings > update & security > recovery and click "go back to an earlier build". After answering the reason why (a tick box) you get to see a list of all previous builds installed. On my testing laptop, it shows that I can revert to 10240 (retail) and 10565 (the last build).

The whole point of being on the Insider preview is that things *might* break, your programs may stop working, and it may eat your cat/dog/goldfish. Being part of the program means you're willing to put up with - and report - bugs, including software incompatibility, so that Microsoft can fix it before sending it out to the world at large.

If you just want your games, apps etc to run properly, I'd recommend against joining the insider preview. Especially since Threshold 2 is supposedly being released to everyone on the 12th anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99