Word flow on iOS but not on Windows 10

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
How is Microsoft putting Word Flow on iOS before they add it to Windows 10? This is the most frustrating news. You look at the feedback we are giving and Word Flow for Windows 10 is upvoted thousands of times. How is that an Apple device will have Word Flow before my $3k Surface Book? Is Microsoft even trying? There's so many things that need fixing in Windows 10. There are so many things that need UI improvements. Why is iOS even a thought. PC sales are going down and this is not the case for Apple. When is Microsoft going to stop making us wait and actually implement the changes we're giving feedback on? Do they not see that their designs are decent but they're compromising the user experience over and over with these types of things?

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Different developers... These are strictly ios devs hired for that purpose. Ms is working on widows 10 like you wouldn't believe. The onecore is a huge deal. It will open a world you wouldn't imagine. Including arm 64 which will improve the sd808 and sd810 flagships. Trust me windows 10 it's an amazing work in progress, it's what will bring mobile more share. Features will come, don't worry. And you don't even know how long it will be before ios even gets it. Let ms do their thing. They know what they are doing.

Eurx

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
You know there are different teams working on different thinks. I guess their most of teams already working to do something about windows 10 already and a part of ios developers gonna do this. İf ios expert developers work on windows what will be better on windows 10 you expect? --Forgive my english---

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss