I'm installing it as we speak.
    03-17-2016 06:49 PM
    I'm installing it as we speak.
    WARNING don't restore! It's broken.
    03-17-2016 06:55 PM
    03-17-2016 07:17 PM
    WARNING don't restore! It's broken.

Thanks for the warning. Did Restore screw up your computer?

Sent from mTalk
    Last edited by mrmobileperformance; 03-17-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    03-17-2016 07:18 PM
    OK... Typically I wont make a post like this being that I understand what the Insider program actually is. Todays update for mobile is garbage. What I mean is the issues fixed/added pale in comparison to the issues that remain from the last build. Cmon MS, knock it off. Pushing out broken builds hurts the image of the product, even insider builds.
    03-17-2016 08:04 PM
    OK... Typically I wont make a post like this being that I understand what the Insider program actually is. Todays update for mobile is garbage. What I mean is the issues fixed/added pale in comparison to the issues that remain from the last build. Cmon MS, knock it off. Pushing out broken builds hurts the image of the product, even insider builds.
    So you are stun saying that this goo build is no good? Even after an hard reset without restore?
    I want to install b but want to know your feedback
    03-17-2016 08:15 PM
    Just to be clear, this thread is NOT about the Windows 10 Mobile Preview. That's why I posted a link to where you can download the first four extensions for the Edge browser.

I apologize for the confusion.

Sent from mTalk
    03-17-2016 08:42 PM
    Point taken. My post still stands for mobile though lol. No, Rui, I will not be updating to this build due to the remaining bugs. Last post for mobile, don't want to thread-jack.
    03-17-2016 11:05 PM
    Anyone having issues with this build and borderless game on non-primary monitor? Explorer.exe is crashing non-stop if I have show taskbar on all display enabled.
    03-18-2016 09:52 AM
    My windows is not useable after loading. Hanging, tiles are all blank. Can't even restart. Task manager frozen. Fun times.

Edit: Safe mode just kept flashing screen. Couldn't do anything. Read online that at login screen holding shift and clicking restart let's you reset, so doing that now.
    Last edited by poopyfinger; 03-18-2016 at 11:46 AM.
    03-18-2016 11:20 AM
    Did MS pull the 14291 PC build? I ask because I switched my surface to Insider program and set the slider to fast ring and have yet to see the update even download. I have tried to initiate it manually, but nothing is happening.
    03-18-2016 03:07 PM
    Safe mode just kept flashing screen. Couldn't do anything.
    Same here. Removing Nvidia driver helps to stop blinking. Sometimes Start menu doesn't responding. Royal Revolt 2 not loading.
    03-18-2016 06:59 PM
    Same here. Removing Nvidia driver helps to stop blinking. Sometimes Start menu doesn't responding. Royal Revolt 2 not loading.
    I did a Reset and it runs really smooth.

At the login screen don't login just hold shift, then click the power button and click restart while holding shift. It will then give you a troubleshooting section, click it and go to reset. You lose all your installed apps but it's worth it. I just went to my library installed what I needed and then installed my w32 stuff and am back. Though I haven't installed the nvidia drivers yet. Haven't taken the time.
    03-18-2016 08:26 PM
    Mine's a disaster, universal apps start but never go past loading screen ... ahh, not true, as I type they'd been open for some 15 minutes (just loading screen) and they just closed

I did a Reset and it runs really smooth.

At the login screen don't login just hold shift, then click the power button and click restart while holding shift. It will then give you a troubleshooting section, click it and go to reset. You lose all your installed apps but it's worth it. I just went to my library installed what I needed and then installed my w32 stuff and am back. Though I haven't installed the nvidia drivers yet. Haven't taken the time.
    Sat in "preparing" for 14 hrs before I gave up and hard rebooted this morning.
    03-19-2016 03:49 AM
    That was with "keep my files". Tried again with the wipe everything option and same thing, stuck at "getting things ready" ( not "preparing").

On a hunch I removed the SD card (using a SP3) and it immediately proceeded.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10
    03-19-2016 04:18 AM
    That was with "keep my files". Tried again with the wipe everything option and same thing, stuck at "getting things ready" ( not "preparing").

On a hunch I removed the SD card (using a SP3) and it immediately proceeded.

The SDcard issue is so weird. I mean fix it. People won't know that they need to remove it.

On a side note. I finally am getting mail notifications on my machine with this build. It even shows up in my notifications area. It never did before even after a clean install. It was only ever this computer.
    03-19-2016 07:44 AM
    Mainly okay on 10.1 Lenovo tablet with the following new bugs since installing, ( if I hadn't accidently deleted my previous version I'd roll back but I'm stuck now till the next build)

I cant download apps from the store, error code 0x80070001 with message something went won't, try that again

Maps freezes when switching to satellite view
    03-20-2016 07:03 AM
    Mainly okay on 10.1 Lenovo tablet with the following new bugs since installing, ( if I hadn't accidently deleted my previous version I'd roll back but I'm stuck now till the next build)

I cant download apps from the store, error code 0x80070001 with message something went won't, try that again

Maps freezes when switching to satellite view
    I keep getting that for Netflix, others work fine though. I tried all the different solutions for this and not working.

I also notice apps still crash randomly.

Hopefully a new build comes this week. Weekly builds would be nice.
    03-20-2016 12:51 PM
    same here but hard reset of my tablet and was able to download apps and update again but still have random apps freezing or closing randomly also random tablet crashing and rebooting has also stopped
    03-20-2016 05:22 PM
    Also since new build windows button does not work.
    03-20-2016 05:23 PM
    How is the battery life on this build? My 950 is draining from 100 to 0 in about 5-6 hours

03-20-2016 06:54 PM
    Anyone experience some serious screen freeze and flashing when going full screen mode either VLC or youtube videos? I booted to safe mode and did a clean uninstall of the drivers and installed nvidia 362.00 drivers, a more stable version than the latest one but the problem still persists. Which makes me believe that the issues lies with nvidia drivers and this particular build.
    03-21-2016 07:58 AM
    Originally posted by LUGJUG
    same here but hard reset of my tablet and was able to download apps and update again but still have random apps freezing or closing randomly also random tablet crashing and rebooting has also stopped
    I'm scared to reset in case I end up with no apps if the problem carries over the reset, at least I've got my existing ones at the moment!
    03-21-2016 08:16 AM
    SOLVED with workaround, Unable to download apps from store (build 14291)

By physically removing the SD card from my Lenovo tablet I am now able to download apps from the store on this build

With the SD card in the device apps will not download from the Store (error code 0x80070001) regardless of settings to save them to PC or SD card

The SD card seems to be causing a few problems on this build
    03-21-2016 11:39 AM