peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
by clean install you mean wipe everything and start afresh, right? I don't want to do that since installing applications again will take time and resources that I don't have. And I misplaced the license key for office 2016, the perpetual license that is
yes clean install means a fresh start. I know it takes time so I will choose a place with fast wifi to do that..^^'

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
yes clean install means a fresh start. I know it takes time so I will choose a place with fast wifi to do that..^^'

I haven't used the surface with the redstone build for long, just a few minutes. Let me test it out over a few days and if there aren't any other issues except for the antivirus, I'll leave it as it is

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Okay, serious problems now. I tried opening word 2016 and it tells me: word can't create a work file, something like that. I can still open word but that was a bug. So I tried doing a repair which uninstalled office professional plus 2016 and failed to install again. I don't have the installation with me and so it's going to be a big headache trying to install it back

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Okay, serious problems now. I tried opening word 2016 and it tells me: word can't create a work file, something like that. I can still open word but that was a bug. So I tried doing a repair which uninstalled office professional plus 2016 and failed to install again. I don't have the installation with me and so it's going to be a big headache trying to install it back
try this

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...b5a-9d9b-650d15742c95?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

EMINENT 1

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Found a huge problem. Groove's new uwp app is broken. Playlists aren't syncing to phone or SP4 anymore. Same thing when creating playlists on the SP4. They don't sync on PC or phone. Pc is on same build. Phone is on 14322. I rely on this multiple times a day. Listening on my phone on breaks and lunch to in car on my Android head unit is now only showing previous playlists.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss