Why can't I get Insider Preview builds?

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Can't get insider preview builds

Not too long ago, I joined the Insider program on my main PC, but at last second decided against it, so I left it before installing any preview build. I'm afraid the "leave permanently" option may be doing just that. This machine is now no longer my main one so I don't care as much and would like to get the latest preview build on it. I joined the fast ring, restarted, it told me it needed attention, I clicked "Fix Now" and it looked good, but it's been over a day and it still can't find any updates. I went to slow ring and now every time I start searching for updates, it says it needs attention in the notification bar, I click on it, it brings up the advanced options for updates, but nothing is out of place there. Though it still finds no updates. Does anyone know of a clean reset ability? Am I going to have to reset my PC simply to join again? I'm fine if that's the case, but I'd rather not have to spend the time doing that.

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't get insider preview builds

Not sure what I did to fix it, but eventually it finally gave me the update. Thanks for the info though. Only took me about two days to get it, but its done.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't get insider preview builds

Not sure what I did to fix it, but eventually it finally gave me the update. Thanks for the info though. Only took me about two days to get it, but its done.

Lol had a similar but slightly different issue a few times with insider builds.. Builds would download but wouldn't install, but waiting a few days mostly solved this issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs