Groove Music on Mobile - unresponsive after a few songs

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Is anyone having issues with Groove Music?
It was fantastic until recently but I can't be sure if this only started with build 14332.

I am playing all songs on shuffle mode and if i try to skip more than 1 track in a row the music stops playing (icon is still in play mode) and the controls to skip / pause etc do nothing.

I can access the Burger menu and select Albums or Artists etcbut trying to click an album or song in there does not respond.

Closing and reopening the app does not fix.

Only way to get out of it and start music again is a reboot but then i get stuck again after a while.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Is anyone having issues with Groove Music?
It was fantastic until recently but I can't be sure if this only started with build 14332.

I am playing all songs on shuffle mode and if i try to skip more than 1 track in a row the music stops playing (icon is still in play mode) and the controls to skip / pause etc do nothing.

I can access the Burger menu and select Albums or Artists etcbut trying to click an album or song in there does not respond.

Closing and reopening the app does not fix.

Only way to get out of it and start music again is a reboot but then i get stuck again after a while.
This is not an uncommon issue I guess. I too am experiencing the same issue. I have posted a feedback about it. Maybe Microsoft fixes it in the next build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss