Installing any new apps from the store always goes to this error.

I am usually pretty ok with testing out new builds and expecting issues. But what really bothers me about this issue is that it just shows up out of nowhere and on production as well. Has anyone been able to fix this issue without a reset? Last time I updated to insider build and went through 2 insider builds hoping one of them would fix it but ended up resorting to a reset. I tried wsreset and so many different things.

Why can't MS get a grip on this error? It has been affecting users since windows 8. It's really the randomness that is bothersome because nothing changes and all of a sudden bam in your face.

Anyone have a solution that they ran that definitely worked for them? I have been going through microsofts support sites and different websites and I just can't seem to find a solution that will work. IS there a particular app that must be uninstalled?
    04-29-2016 12:44 PM
    So the event viewer was showing my local user was giving issues. I ended up deleting the local user and creating a new one and then logged back in with my MS account. I lost all my store apps but at least everything else persisted. So while still a pain it wasn't as bad as a full reset.
    05-01-2016 02:16 PM
    What if the problem is on the phone????

Trying to update stuff ... Or install new ones.

No go!!!
    07-04-2016 04:35 AM
    What if the problem is on the phone????

Trying to update stuff ... Or install new ones.

No go!!!
    Need help too
    07-04-2016 08:33 AM