Windows 10 Insider: Build 14379 Discussion (Redstone Branch, Inactive)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows 10 preview build 14379 heads to Fast ring Insiders on PC and Mobile | Windows Central

Issues? Bugs? Solutions? For all things Build 14379 of Windows 10. Discuss it all here.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...indows-10-insider-preview-build-14371-for-pc/

[TIP]Basic tip

If you're having any issues with your device, try a reset.

Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Reset this PC > This provides you with two options: 1. keep my files and 2. remove everything[/TIP]

[TIP]Keep my files

Does just as its name describes. If you choose the setting you can reinstall Windows 10 without having to back up any of the pictures, videos, music and documents that you have stored on it. You absolutely should back up these things just in case, but you shouldn?t need to use that back up. Keep My Files requires a certain amount of free space on your device. As such, it may be unavailable to you if your device is stuffed with a lot of files. If you get an error message asking for more storage when you choose this option you?ll need to back up your files and choose the remove everything option. You could also delete any files that you aren?t using on your device and try the option again. This option will take longer than the other options.[/TIP]

[TIP]Remove Everything

Deletes every file, every setting from your device and gives you a blank copy of Windows 10 to work with. You?ll need to add any files you have backed up to your device again [/TIP]

anon(9106526)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Insider: Build 14379 Discussion (Redstone Branch, Fast Ring)

Running this build in Lumia 650 and everything is fine.but on Lumia 435 the store app won't open

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

can't get on my pc. it says something like something need to be fixed in the defender settings, when I click fix me it does nothing and t message re-appeared.

shorski

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site

can't get on my pc. it says something like something need to be fixed in the defender settings, when I click fix me it does nothing and t message re-appeared.
Have you tried troubleshooting windows update?

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

Have you tried troubleshooting windows update?

I can have windows updates just fine. It is the button below to register as insider. It got me sign in but the Windows says it need to fix the security before I can received it. Which when clicking on "Fix me" still doesn't work. I even did disable Defender myself; still no go.

No problem with my L830 though

shorski

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site

I can have windows updates just fine. It is the button below to register as insider. It got me sign in but the Windows says it need to fix the security before I can received it. Which when clicking on "Fix me" still doesn't work. I even did disable Defender myself; still no go.

No problem with my L830 though
Oh that.
I had the same issue last year too and stay without insider build for months.
Fix it restarts the pc and the problem persisted. I even opted out of the program and reentered but same thing.
Then I just did a clean install with a new insider build iso and all is fine again.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

Oh that.
I had the same issue last year too and stay without insider build for months.
Fix it restarts the pc and the problem persisted. I even opted out of the program and reentered but same thing.
Then I just did a clean install with a new insider build iso and all is fine again.

I guess I'll wait then.
Thanks

anon(5604227)

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys!

I've installed 14379 in my Surface Pro 3 and got full Ink stuff: capture screen, notes, etc..

However I've installed same version in my Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows (and AnyPen) but Ink seems not present, at least no "ink" icon in taskbar. Is there any way to enable it?

kjm30

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site

Had the same problem. With mine, so tried this solution and it fixed it.

61614132d33d3b3072bd40003c5b305d.png

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

Finally, my computer will receive the 14383 update.

Gabriel Paiva2

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I can't open settings app. That means I cannot update my pc, I cannot restore it, I simply can't fix anything now because of it! Anyone with a fix?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb