Windows 10 Insider: Build 14385 Discussion (Redstone Branch, Inactive)

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm having Wifi issues on Mobile. It'll connect to wireless networks but will say "No Internet", other wireless devices on my network is fine. Rebooting is the only way I have found to resolve. Anyone else?
Known issue for 950/950XL and one of the reasons for the new firmware release. If your device is something else, never mind.

anon(9923361)

May 26, 2016
Visit site
I have same problem on my 735; started with 383 and continues in 385.
Originally posted by PepperdotNet
Originally Posted by lbp775
I'm having Wifi issues on Mobile. It'll connect to wireless networks but will say "No Internet", other wireless devices on my network is fine. Rebooting is the only way I have found to resolve. Anyone else?
Known issue for 950/950XL and one of the reasons for the new firmware release. If your device is something else, never mind.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
The most annoying bug for me on my SP3 is that all windows will minimize on their own at random times. I havent yet found a fix for this and it's been going on for quite a few builds now.
The second most annoying bug is that the January hardware update reinstalls after EVERY build!

PJStoo

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
On my HP XW4600 workstation 14383 installed, restarted, then blue screen, restarted, and restored previous build 14379.
I tried several times with the same result.
Tried again several days later, now wants to install build 14385 and result is the same.

R0bR

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
The most annoying bug for me on my SP3 is that all windows will minimize on their own at random times. I havent yet found a fix for this and it's been going on for quite a few builds now.
The second most annoying bug is that the January hardware update reinstalls after EVERY build!

Does it happen when you move another window or shake it a bit? I barely shook a window today and all my windows minimized across all 4 monitors. I asked a colleague of mine running Windows 8 and he said his does the same. I guess it's a feature and I didn't know but it seemed a bit sensitive when it happened to me today.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Does it happen when you move another window or shake it a bit? I barely shook a window today and all my windows minimized across all 4 monitors. I asked a colleague of mine running Windows 8 and he said his does the same. I guess it's a feature and I didn't know but it seemed a bit sensitive when it happened to me today.

For me it happens if it's stationary or in my hand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss