Settings App won't launch

Gabriel Paiva2

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
What's happening now is that I can't launch the settings app since I updated my pc to build 14379 neither can use toggles related to it on the action center. The problem is that with no Settings app, I can't download and install the lastest build to see if it fixes the problem and I cannot also restore my pc also. Control Pannel has no control anymore over the OS and I can't do anything without the settings app. Any solution?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
What's happening now is that I can't launch the settings app since I updated my pc to build 14379 neither can use toggles related to it on the action center. The problem is that with no Settings app, I can't download and install the lastest build to see if it fixes the problem and I cannot also restore my pc also. Control Pannel has no control anymore over the OS and I can't do anything without the settings app. Any solution?

was your pc set to receive builds automatically? If yes, then just leave it connected until maybe a prompt appears for restarting to install updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo