WC for Windows 10 issue with Redstone 2

gamo62

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I am unable to open WC for Win 10 RS2 a second time after initial install. I have uninstalled the program, and reinstalled. It will open the first time. After that, it crashes. Does not matter if I am signed in or not.

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I think you mean RS1/Anniversary, and yes many people have/are having crashing issues with the WC app for months. Id recommend using the 8.1 app (its still in the store)

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Actually I mean the RS2 build 14901 which came out recently.
Ah sorry I was thinking mobile xD but yes the WC app is sadly notorious for crashing on PC and mobile alike, and has been doing so since its release. Although i cant recommend the 8.1 app on pc, its way behind on features (i don't believe it even supports the forums), only the mobile 8.1 app was updated with lots of features.

Jessicator

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
mine worked after resetting the app in settings ; settings > system > apps & features > WC > advance option > reset
Yes, as was noted by gamo62 in his original post, it'll "work" on first launch, but as soon as you try to open an article, the app will crash and will not start up successfully again until you either reset it or uninstall / reinstall. I've had this problem on both RS2 builds 14901 and 14905 so far. I'm not having trouble with any other apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium