Edge Reload and Crash

orionben

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I am on the Insider Fast Ring.
I saw this issue on my 640 before and now my 650, but cannot find anything in here.
it's been going for many release.

When I open a web page, Edge loads it. I starts reading it, it reloads by itself twice than I see This page is having a problem loading. I've seen this behavior on complex page, board like this one and even on bing result page.

Anyone else has this issue and no if it's a config or bug issue? I did report it in the feedback.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I saw this issue on my 640 before and now my 650, but cannot find anything in here.
it's been going for many release.

When I open a web page, Edge loads it. I starts reading it, it reloads by itself twice than I see This page is having a problem loading. I've seen this behavior on complex page, board like this one and even on bing result page.

Anyone else has this issue and no if it's a config or bug issue? I did report it in the feedback.

it could be that you're not giving it time to load fully before you start interacting with the page

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

your issue could be isolated with you because you are on fast ring , where to everybody's understanding any issue could arise anytime. You should wait for future builds to fix this issue as you have already done the needful of posting it on the feeed-back hub ;)

Uncled1023

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I am getting the same issue, as are many other people. (As seen by the feedback hub)

This is not an isolated incident, and should probably be addressed sooner rather than later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon