Can't install Build 15002 and Build 15007. HELP!!!!

vocaloid2sim

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Hello there.

I would really need your help guys. I'm still having that GSOD after the first restart for both builds.
I'm having the message Driver_irql_not_or_less_equal storport.sys. This is on my PC

I really don't know what going on there. I even done a full reset of my Windows and still getting the GSOD.

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

ripcoral

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I dunno which phone model yuh using. But my advice is if your phone ain't one of those latest models out there now hold back from updating. The last build gets my phone ( which is a lumia830 ) stuck crash rebooted now and then. And the notification centre is a mess ain't clearing the old notifications even if I get them cleared out of the centre. Every time the phone restarts the notifications are there

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
This is happening to me on my PC. My 950 xl is running 15007 with no problems seen as yet.

My PC is almost unusable with the reboots.

vocaloid2sim

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I dunno which phone model yuh using. But my advice is if your phone ain't one of those latest models out there now hold back from updating. The last build gets my phone ( which is a lumia830 ) stuck crash rebooted now and then. And the notification centre is a mess ain't clearing the old notifications even if I get them cleared out of the centre. Every time the phone restarts the notifications are there
It not on phone the problem, my phone is an android phone(miss so much Windows 10 mobile, were using before an Nokia Lumia 635 before switching to an Huawei GR5/Honor 5X currently running CyanogenMod 13.0). It on PC actually. What I've read is that many PC with an AMD APU seems to have the same problem, some people with an Intel CPU too, but they're not many.

Last edited:

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
So it's not just me?! I've tried using the ISO to upgrade to 15002, but still got the GSOD.

I wonder what the problem could be, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077