Using a Surface Pro 2, running Windows 10 Pro Insider Review, Build 15014.rs_prerelease.170115-1253.

Since upgrading, when I swipe from the right, my Action Center is just a semitransparent screen that slides into view. The only way to get to my settings is with the Windows button. Once I get there, if I select the Update screen (usually it comes up anyway), the settings window just closes. To get to other settings (network, etc.), I have to search for the setting I am looking for to get to that screen.

Anybody else had this issue?

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
    01-24-2017 12:57 PM
    Not on a Surface, but saw an issue on my folks laptop. Only thing I could do to fix it was to reset it within Windows. Worked like a charm.
    01-25-2017 08:56 AM
    Sounds good. I made the mistake of reverting back to the previous version of Insider Preview. Now when I try to log in to Windows I get,

"Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help."

Trouble is, I don't have a network administrator (this is my personal tablet). What do I do now?
    01-25-2017 10:18 AM
    Not on a Surface, but saw an issue on my folks laptop. Only thing I could do to fix it was to reset it within Windows. Worked like a charm.
    I would recommend using Windows Update Troubleshooter to diagnose before resetting the whole Windows OS.
    02-10-2017 01:53 AM
    I tried the troubleshooter. I tried many things. As I stated, the ONLY thing that worked for my situation was resetting the OS. In the Windows 10 world though, all their documents, photos, and other programs were all there when done. I had backed them up prior, but deleted the backups as they were not needed. I was a bit surprised that it worked. Obviously I recommend to anyone reading this to backup data first, before relying on this to work exactly for you.
    02-10-2017 08:50 AM