Wifi not working on latest build 16215

sirussy

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone. after installing the latest build 16215, my wifi stopped working, its like a driver issue as the device is listed in the device manager but with the yellow !. i've tried everything i know, but it's still not working. my xbox wireless adapter has the same problem too. my wireless card is mediatek ralink. is anybody having the same problem?

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. after installing the latest build 16215, my wifi stopped working, its like a driver issue as the device is listed in the device manager but with the yellow !. i've tried everything i know, but it's still not working. my xbox wireless adapter has the same problem too. my wireless card is mediatek ralink. is anybody having the same problem?

Here is the excerpt from Windows Blog under Known Issues for PC :

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16215 for PC + Build 15222 for Mobile

Known Issues for PC

•Wi-Fi will get turned off on certain devices like the Surface Pro 1 and Surface Pro 2 and some USB devices and won’t work due to a driver issue. To get Wi-Fi working again, you will have to roll-back to the previous build.

Sylvrwulf

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Guess I should have read that part a little closer. Crap. I was too excited about the new keyboard features. LOL. rolling back now. Thanks for the reminder!

Marvin Layos

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
I just hate this build. I can't access settings, no wifi and battery monitor is running wild and I have tons of problems because of this. While I'm preparing to re-install Win10 I accidentally formatted my backup disk, I'm pretty messed up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb