Windows 10 Mobile : Reg Tweaks (No Interop Unlock)

Vinod me

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile Registry editor works without interop unlock

Interop Tools is a brand new registry editor that works on Windows 10 Mobile, It allows you to View, Browse and Edit of registry entries. Great news is that this tool doesn?t need your device to be interop-unlocked for this. The tool has been developed by Gustave M, who is a well-known Windows enthusiast and developer.

ClUqn6XWQAAKMk9.jpg

Interop Tools brings with it three main components for now, including:

1 - Registry Editor
2 - Registry Browser
3 - System Tweaks

Secure File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
One of the nicest features of Interop Tools is the fact that it supports Continuum for phones. If you own a phone like the Lumia 950/XL that supports Continuum, tweaking the registry should be a lot easier for you.

Lastly, the app also includes the ability to enable SFTP access which is mostly for advanced users. The app isn?t available via the Windows Store for obvious reasons. To install it, follow the instructions below:

How to Download & Install

Download the Interop tools v1.6 Appx file from here

Now all you need to do is to turn on the developer option by going to Settings?>Update & Security?>For Developer?>Select Developer Mode and select ?yes? when prompted. This enables side-loading of apps.

You should be now able to install ?Interop Tools? by tapping on the Appx that you have downloaded in first step. You should be ready to have some fun, though be careful before editing registry unless you know what you are doing.

Once installed, the app appears under ?Extras? options in settings and not as a separate app.

The tool is not Lumia-specific but seems access to restricted keys is only for Lumias.

Vinod me

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile : Tip & Tricks

Enable Brightness Slider in Windows 10 Mobile Build 14367 ( Like - Lumia 535, Lumia 540 Other )

wp_ss_20160620_0002.pngwp_ss_20160620_0004.png

Download this Appx here

Last edited by a moderator:

inboxx

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
i'm downloading from PC......i want decryption key

To access this folder/file, you will need its Decryption key.
If you do not have the key, contact the creator of the link.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i'm downloading from PC......i want decryption key

To access this folder/file, you will need its Decryption key.
If you do not have the key, contact the creator of the link.

It downloaded for me just now.

Are you using a proxy or VPN? That service might be flagged by Mega.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
if u downloaded...pls attach here or upload it in some other free host....mega.nz not working here...

PM sent.

Note to all: I do not host files which are not mine. I'm not entertaining requests to supply this tool. I've not used it and am not installing it.

My advice above was a general troubleshooting of the download issue. I'm not troubleshooting the Interop Tools Registry Tweak as I'm not utilizing it.

inboxx

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
mega.nz not loading from my side..u downloaded the file yesterday...i asked u to give me the file...u should keep the file atleast 24 hours...u deleted within 30 minutes...how i will download

bcoz our time zone varies...pls upload one more time...i will download right now

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
The interop tools installs in my app drawer and not in the Extras settings that its supposed to install in.View attachment 128191
I'd pin that while you have it in the MRU part of the All Apps list. Mine disappeared after I first launched it. I had to uninstall it and even then it wouldn't show up again until I moved it to the Internal storage. I keep it pinned now.
How will I activate the DNG capability on mine???
Interop Tools -> Registry Browser -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> OEM -> Nokia -> Camera -> BARC -> DNGDisabled -> Registry Value Data: 0
Done!
You'll be amazed just how much processing the Windows 10 Camera/Photos apps do to make nice, clean images for us to share as JPG. Good god.
I might be interested in playing with that as well.
As above! Please enjoy.

Do you have a L950? If you do, I would really like for you to help me out by checking three registry settings on your phone so that I can try to force Call Recording to be enabled on my L640.

Interop Tools -> Registry Browser -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Microsoft -> Phone -> Settings ->
PreferredRecordingApplication
RecordingFeatureDisabled
RecordingOff

Thanks!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a L950?

Sorry, I've not yet gotten my hands on a built for W10M device.

Thanks for the above.

I do have a 1520 so I know how nice DNG can be for post shot edits.

I've been using Fotor on my laptop to convert from DNG to JPG and do some very basic edits along the way. Then Polarr Pro really cleans up and enhances. Keep an eye on Polarr, they keep running a $0.99 sale lately. It's a very nice editor and in hindsight worth the $20 price tag, but if you can get it for $1 don't ever hesitate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium