speed up your windows phone 10 works 100% and tested

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
what is ur device

icon, been using it for a few hours and I dont know if its just placebo but fb messenger shows no resuming but only when opening through task switcher, and I think it holds more apps in view now, will revert the change after a week or so, bad results tend to be easier to spot :p

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Side effects? - don't want anyone to have bricked devices

none yet, will try on 928 that one sure as hell should see an improvement, and this probably wont cause any trouble since its basically just changing min-max pagefile size like on pc advanced performance options

this could prove very useful for low mem devices if their main storage is fast enough

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Any evidence on this? All I see is claims but no proof. Afaik swap files only gives apps more room when RAM isn't enough, so it may seem like apps run faster. If you want a real performance boost, you might just consider a hardware upgrade.

whereismydamnphone

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Any evidence on this? All I see is claims but no proof. Afaik swap files only gives apps more room when RAM isn't enough, so it may seem like apps run faster. If you want a real performance boost, you might just consider a hardware upgrade.

Exactly, i believe it's a classic case of "Seems Faster™"

Placebo is a hell of a drug.

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Minimized apps does get restored faster without the "resuming....." after I did this registry edit.
This works.
Thanks OP !
Much needed registry edit for 640XL .

I am using v1.7 of Interop tools.
I had to Interop unlock by Restore NDTKSvc option to allow for registry edits under system.
You can write values and make them stick even if you are using the registry browser in Interop Tools v1.7
Why I am using v1.7 is that it doesn't require any additional files to be installed.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Minimized apps does get restored faster without the "resuming....." after I did this registry edit.
This works.
Thanks OP !

I had to Interop unlock by Restore NDTKSvc option to allow for registry edits under system.
You can write values and make them stick even if you are using the registry browser in Interop Tools v1.7
Why I am using v1.7 is that it doesn't require any additional files to be installed.

How about Facebook ? - does it load faster ? (well, Facebook is extremely slow to load even with faster Lumias, like 950)

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Someone should do a video with before and after this test, so we have hard proof. The more devices tested, the better.

I have a spare Lumia 820 on RS2 on which I could test this.

zombiephone

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site

Placebo is a hell of a drug.

This works.
Thanks OP !

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
How will this affect models with more RAM?

My 950 has 3 GB, but it doesn't have the call button in messenger. Does it really need a bigger Pagefile to enable calling?

Stop believing, the facts are already out there.

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
The instructions in the video doesn't work with the 50 series, according to Interop Unlock.

To proceed I must have microsoft.visualstudio.ole.interop 7.1.40304.0, which I can't find..

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The instructions in the video doesn't work with the 50 series, according to Interop Unlock.

To proceed I must have microsoft.visualstudio.ole.interop 7.1.40304.0, which I can't find..

This is as far as I got on my 950xl and gave up after having the same problem as you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon