03-30-2016 03:01 AM
598 ... 21222324
tools
    An actual timer in the os that you can set with cortana? IOS has this.
    11-19-2015 12:23 PM
    An OS that is actually usable? That'd be nice, and I shall be fair here; they're 98% there :)

God bless you, thanks.
    11-20-2015 05:26 PM
    History hub back to people app like in 8.1 showing call/email/message history for the contact. Damn it, why oh why have they removed this??
    Marc_SP likes this.
    11-25-2015 01:49 AM
    Dark/light theme auto switch depending if it's day or night.
    Dadstar0410 and Marc_SP like this.
    11-26-2015 08:01 PM
    It would be great if you could mark messages as "unread" like a reminder, I use my phone for business and once I open a message , I can easily forget that I need some kind of "follow up" , marking a message as "unread" would serve as the reminder I nedd .....
    11-28-2015 08:54 PM
    A "bed mode" that dims the screen and reduces the blue and green light, thus affecting your sleep less.
    Vivida and Marc_SP like this.
    11-30-2015 06:43 AM
    Hi!
    I would like to ask phone users, who has latest updates on their phones.
    1) Is it possible to make phone reading SMS messages aloud thru Bluetooth without having Cortana on?
    In W8.1 it worked this way and didn't drain battery by all Cortana dependable services
    2) Is it possible to disable MAP protocol in Bluetooth to not trigger any car's SMS applications.
    In my Jeep GC installled some stupid app and it notifies me about new SMS message and gives me option..... To read it on the screen. But this is stupidity of Jeep design.
    Only because of this SMS voice reading issues and ability to voice answering I'm stacked with W8.1, where all this futures is working great.
    12-07-2015 08:28 PM
    I wish the WP10 file explorer has native support to extract zip files (rar support would be awesome)

a Microsoft made FREE text editor would be awesome too
    12-10-2015 11:20 PM
    Just looking at the 'best apps of 2015' on the Apple Store (I have an iPad gen.3 as well as a Lumia 930)

Why doesn't Microsoft offer these developers some free programmer's time or just $$s to ports their apps to W10?
    Harrie-S likes this.
    12-13-2015 04:42 AM
    did anyone mention lockable folders built into the file explorer?
    12-15-2015 04:05 AM
    Wishes for maps:
    1. Readable navigation information. On 4.3 inch lumia 820 in landscape most info is hardly readable. Expected time of arrival, remaining time to arrival, actual speed, exit number in roundabout symbol are not readable. As long that's not solved I stay with Here Drive.
    2. Dutch language speech. As long that's not solved my wife will stay with Here Drive.
    3. Recent destinations would be nice.
    4. Grouping of favorits, although a workaround is dropping each favorite in a folder (= group) on startscreen.
    5. Sharing favorits between devices.
    Last edited by devlam; 12-17-2015 at 11:06 AM.
    12-17-2015 05:48 AM
    A "bed mode" that dims the screen and reduces the blue and green light, thus affecting your sleep less.
    I use glance with red light in the sleeping hours. Red light reduces light significally
    12-17-2015 11:05 AM
    Please think about this, for a few moments ☺

WHAT IF the Action Center was replaced...

with a SETTINGS SCREEN ...
    for SETTINGS ...
    alot like the START SCREEN for APPLICATIONS

Below their screen, users would have a WINDOWS BUTTON # for the applications side of things...

And a GEARS shaped SETTINGS BUTTON * for the settings side of things

Below the screen would look something like this...

| |_________________| |
    | # < > * |
    ---------------------

If the user presses the GEARS SETTINGS BUTTON *, then the user gets a GRAYSCALE SETTINGS START SCREEN, that looks alot like the applications start screen...

But has action-center-like LIVE TILES for all of the SETTINGS...

Some of the live tiles could even be FOLDERS grouping related settings...

The settings live tiles could even animate to show cellular data and WiFi 📶 signal strength, RAM & ROM memory usage, etc.

If you think about it ( or maybe already thought about it ), then the action center already looks alot like the applications start screen, with live tiles the user clicks on...

So what if the Windows Mobile OS was SYMMETRIC ...
    with a WINDOWS start screen for APPS #
    and a GEARS start screen for settings *

???

This is a very rough sketch outline of the idea 💡

😂
    Teaching Erik likes this.
    12-21-2015 09:36 PM
    The two options I'd like most to see added would be:

1. Ability to snapshot the current layout of your Start Screen, and to restore it just as easily. I like to play around with how my phone looks, and too often I want to go back to a saved layout because I just didn't like the result of my experiments.

2. Ability to lock the layout of my Start Screen. This would be very helpful for when little human offspring decide they want to play with dad's phone and end up moving icons around or resizing them to mess up the layout. Of course, if I had option 1 I would have an easy way to recover the layout again.
    Chintan Gohel and Marc_SP like this.
    12-25-2015 09:38 AM
    Waiting for two features, '3g/4g only' setting for data and option to receive/reply sms from desktop (PC).
    12-28-2015 08:59 AM

1. Ability to snapshot the current layout of your Start Screen, and to restore it just as easily. I like to play around with how my phone looks, and too often I want to go back to a saved layout because I just didn't like the result of my experiments.

2. Ability to lock the layout of my Start Screen. This would be very helpful for when little human offspring decide they want to play with dad's phone and end up moving icons around or resizing them to mess up the layout. Of course, if I had option 1 I would have an easy way to recover the layout again.

#1 would be awesome! And how about ability to store different layouts. Like work layout and home layout. Should post this as a request for Microsoft.
    12-28-2015 09:09 AM
    A simple clock tile ...........
    Dadstar0410 likes this.
    01-12-2016 07:02 PM
    All I want is the ability to read and reply to texts sent to my windows phone on my android tablet, my pc. Similar to the android mighty text
    01-13-2016 02:22 PM
    I live in Germany. I use a prepaid data plan that rolls over every 30 days I would like to be able to set it for 30 days and have it automatically reset every 30 days like you can for monthly.
    01-28-2016 10:02 PM
    Store definitely needs wishlist & App library needs ability to delete(unnecessary or bad) apps from our account (history).
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    02-03-2016 07:37 PM
    separate notification sounds per mail account, like in WP8.1, don't know why they removed it.
    Marc_SP likes this.
    02-05-2016 06:05 AM
    For Bing picture of the day to apply to the start screen!
    02-13-2016 11:13 AM
    You have that. You might want to check outlook mail and see for yourself.
    02-15-2016 03:37 AM

You have that, it's called the kids corner. C'mon people, some of you are asking for features that already exists. This is quite shameful, the kid's corner was shown over and over and now you mention you want exactly the same thing that feature does! Gosh!
    02-15-2016 03:40 AM
    I live in Germany. I use a prepaid data plan that rolls over every 30 days I would like to be able to set it for 30 days and have it automatically reset every 30 days like you can for monthly.
    Isn't that the "Data usage" app with "Set limit" on a specific day to be reset? It's under Network & Wireless...................................................
    02-15-2016 03:42 AM
598 ... 21222324