Windows 10 Mobile - Wishlist (pre 10586.164)

SBaljeet

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
To be really honest I like it as is, and it will be kind difficult to implement, most of times when I pull my notification center I see there bunch of notifications from various different apps so how to decide which icon to show? The last one? Ah no....

Well not exactly it should show only one icon. The moment we get a new notification from whatsoever app, that icon should appear right after H or E or WIFI icon. And as any other app has a new notification then all the notification icons should slide to right. Icons can appear in that empty space we have in our status bar till the battery icon. For now its like we get a notification, we don't know from which app it is cz its a common icon. If I am busy, playing game, talking to someone, or in the middle of something then I can just have a look at the status bar and decide if that particular app should get my attention or not. We pull down the notification drawer to see from what app exactly have we got the notification. And the moment we pull it down, the icon disappears from the status bar. We have not even opened the app and its gone! The icon should appear till we have opened that particular app.

rohitsars

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends!
Friends I have a request to you that can anybody upload a picture(Screenshot) 📷 of windows 10 mobile- Notification and Action centre of current build (i.e_ build 10166) in which every thing could be easily seen i.e_ Notification of messaging and facebook and WhatsApp. I even wanna know that can we directly reply to a message received by messaging or by even WhatsApp, through action centre? If possible kindly upload a screenshot of action centre. I would be highly obliged and thankful. Thank you 😊

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends!
Friends I have a request to you that can anybody upload a picture(Screenshot) 📷 of windows 10 mobile- Notification and Action centre of current build (i.e_ build 10166) in which every thing could be easily seen i.e_ Notification of messaging and facebook and WhatsApp. I even wanna know that can we directly reply to a message received by messaging or by even WhatsApp, through action centre? If possible kindly upload a screenshot of action centre. I would be highly obliged and thankful. Thank you 😊
Only the messaging app can do this. The rest of them need to be updated for Windows 10.

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
the windows camera i wish have also the metering modes like we had in windows 7.5-7.8 with the special add ons of Nokia just i like nokia ,lumia camera with the professionals options but i feel like we could push the boundaries in photography with this discrete settings , because i feel that the gap in photo set ups got greater with windows 8 and this missed setting in pro mode or in manual settings

Rich215

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
More spread out dialer pad is a big need for me after using Win10 for awhile now. Hope they will show call length in call records and not just the moment you end a call.

Please move the attach paperclip button in the messenger app. I often hit that instead of the mic button. No reason not to use the space on the opposite side of the screen for that.

Also, I would not mind the hamburgers so much if they were in the bottom of the screen at least.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Well not exactly it should show only one icon. The moment we get a new notification from whatsoever app, that icon should appear right after H or E or WIFI icon. And as any other app has a new notification then all the notification icons should slide to right. Icons can appear in that empty space we have in our status bar till the battery icon. For now its like we get a notification, we don't know from which app it is cz its a common icon. If I am busy, playing game, talking to someone, or in the middle of something then I can just have a look at the status bar and decide if that particular app should get my attention or not. We pull down the notification drawer to see from what app exactly have we got the notification. And the moment we pull it down, the icon disappears from the status bar. We have not even opened the app and its gone! The icon should appear till we have opened that particular app.
I'm posting this idea, it's really good

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
You can create as custom a background you want, use transparent tiles, divider tiles, heading tiles, add images to tiles of any size, customize the transparency of tiles, etc..........light theme, dark theme, you can even make your own image in Photoshop (or any editing software), and set it as the background. What else is there to customize? Its already exponentially more customizable than IOS, and Android is a whole different beast, but to a point, its detrimential.

What I would add: We should be able to save our start screen setups, and restore them at our leisure. Almost like having multiple desktops, I should be able to have multiple start screens.

All that doesn't change the theme colour of most apps which use the system theme of black or white.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Why is no one voting on the website link idea? It's something that we actually need (compared to a translucent action centre).

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150731_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150731_0001.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 8

vikas gulaiya

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Getting one Drive pictures in photo gallery automatically how to remove it or change the sources option please add this option. if someone don`t want one drive pictures in gallery .

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I just want the ability to set another clock from a different time zone and see it on the lock screen. Windows on desktop has allowed you to do this in the system tray for eons. Now it's time to let the phone do it, like Android already does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo