05-14-2015 08:28 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    HTC Rezound
    That phone is 4-5 years old lol. I should use a 4 year old windows device and claim that WP is crap as well.
    05-14-2015 07:25 AM
    That phone is 4-5 years old lol. I should use a 4 year old windows device and claim that WP is crap as well.
    It was released in November 2011, so it's about 3.5 years old. But your point still stands.
    05-14-2015 07:33 AM
    it was in reference to the comment about anyone who has used android in last 3 years....I got my WP about 1 year ago... I still feel ripped off by that HTC...waited a year for VZ to give me ICS (I think - made it slightly better...and we know VZ is bad on updating) - resound was the android equivalent of the icon from VZ eyes as in dropped very soon and update delayed way too long
    ...it as very nice and I did like it originally but toward the end I had to charge it by lunch after only a few phone calls ...no games or other apps...had to turn off background everything...might as well have had a flippy....also I didn't say all android was crap but only speaking my experience
    05-14-2015 07:34 PM
    On the fence myself. Sure Windows 10 might be better but, I have an ICON and I'll be waiting a year to get the "FINAL" anyway, if Verizon even provides it for a disco'd phone... I have no plans on buying another Windows Phone at this point. And yes, I am in a total Microsoft world.

As for Windows 10 PC, MS is screwing me on Windows Media Center (love or hate, I have a lot invested in it and with the lack in 10, it's a major issue for me). The builds are still really buggy, and they have a LONG way to go (July ? LOL).

As for "Windows Phone" 10. They can pretty it up all they want, and add a ton of features that other phones have had for years now but, still there is major problems with Apps, So many apps that are just missing and I don't think even Windows 10 for phone will solve that. As having a windows phone, it has not got any better IN FACT it got worse....BOA I am looking at you (but, there is a LOT of others)

The problem is I hate Google and the iPhone is designed for children. Not really a good choice there...

I guess I am screwed anyway around it, Thanks Microsoft..
    tgp likes this.
    05-14-2015 08:28 PM
79 ... 234