Will you still stay with MS if they fail to listen to customers yearning about W10 for Phones & Why?

stenson625

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes, it is eyes greasy and ear itchy to see and hear respectively all that have been said about MS, but the point is that all those that have contributed, did so to make the company better. I am always on them: so, all hands are on deck to make it (the OS) better.
Now, we hope all their universal app strategies works. if it never works, at least they have made good effort on that! Let the same effort be extended towards the multitasking issue of the OS. Make it better and don't compromise our usual experience of what multitasking has been. Let the phone's LED torch work in the background. I need a true background download agent deployed also. Hope they are listening?

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I will stay with MS no matter how much they mess up with the OS.. I wont buy a cheap laggy android or an iPhone so costly which has the worst quality and not good battery life..

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Will you still stay with MS if they fail to listen to customers yearning about W10 for Phones &

I'll stay, because I love WP + Lumia, and I'm pretty sure that whatever is the final product, it'll be better than our competitor!

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Will you still stay with MS if they fail to listen to customers yearning about W10 for Phones &

I'm on this ride till the wheels completely come off!

stenson625

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site

Icy reports make the fancy old tale the same! I reserve the humour to time.

donkiluminate

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

I'm about ready to abandon ship. Not because of the OS but because I'm getting tired of the crappy quality of the Lumia line. I had an 810 and somehow the speakers blew out. Then I moved to a 925 and the second mic died on me. Anything speaker phone related was a complete fail. Now I have a Lumia 930 and I'm having second mic problems again. Cortana can hear me but the mic doesn't work when on speaker phone and when trying to record video.

I like the Lumia's because the camera's are fantastic but I'd like to have other aspects of the phone work as well.

I might get an M8 for WP but I'm concerned about HTC's update history and the camera.

Ohhh, the first world problems that I have.

Wurstsalat

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

if the design language doesnt make a big Change from the current phones build i am gone....there will be no unique and consistent ui anymore, if i want a complete messed up ui i cant go to Android

maybe i will buy a Lumia again but then not because of Windows phone, just because the Hardware which is maybe better than other phones....but i will find such Android phones, too.

ios is no option for me, i dont like the golden garden, i want miracast, dlna and such stuff

blackberry is an interesting option, the only reason i would not definitly Switch over to bb is the Hardware (of course the main reason is the camera)

hambubger pointed out some important things, too which i am currently forgot causei lost hope to see them again like "instant starting apps" like the Music app or just the contacts or phone or or or....oh not to forgot the broken search button, the Desktop sync Software (wireless sync anyone?). Ah Forget this....will never see it again on Windows Phone, others just deilver such things

stenson625

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site

How I perceived it nice that it is unfolding keeps making the time near. Don't kill WP too quick, MS.

Josh Keisling

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

Anyone that has used an android phone in the last 3 years knows that they are not laggy at all very snappy very reliable that's why they are the number 1 OS. IOS has been the same for years. Blackberry is good but not very many apps and the ones you can sideload are very unstable. I own each of those phones but I am currently using an htc m8 windows phone not because WP is better. It's not its 3rd but because jts different for a while. I don't know what windows phone can do to move up in the mobile phone world maybe a completely different OS look and feel or maybe they need a major flagship device. The world stops and turns when a new Samsung or iPhone is announced. Not that many people care when a new Lumia is announced. That's just the said fact. I do enjoy WP and I think most people would if they gave it a shot. But making full screen wallpaper available after years of being in the game is not going to get new customers . Realistically WP needs a special phone to catch attention a special OS and google supported apps

xibartx

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

Anyone that has used an android phone in the last 3 years knows that they are not laggy at all very snappy very reliable that's why they are the number 1 OS. IOS has been the same for years. Blackberry is good but not very many apps and the ones you can sideload are very unstable. I own each of those phones but I am currently using an htc m8 windows phone not because WP is better. It's not its 3rd but because jts different for a while. I don't know what windows phone can do to move up in the mobile phone world maybe a completely different OS look and feel or maybe they need a major flagship device. The world stops and turns when a new Samsung or iPhone is announced. Not that many people care when a new Lumia is announced. That's just the said fact. I do enjoy WP and I think most people would if they gave it a shot. But making full screen wallpaper available after years of being in the game is not going to get new customers . Realistically WP needs a special phone to catch attention a special OS and google supported apps

my last phone was android....less than a year ago...laggy and crap battery life after less than a few months- maybe it could have stood a reset.... or maybe I bought the wrong phone.......I don't know but good riddance
but I do agree with the rest of your statement absolutely

stenson625

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site

Intense flow of flattery and wordings of great innuendos. I am liking the confessions. Vitally lurking in wait for Microsoft to do something. Is this a game? May be; everyone is playing.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

my last phone was android....less than a year ago...laggy and crap battery life after less than a few months- maybe it could have stood a reset.... or maybe I bought the wrong phone.......I don't know but good riddance
but I do agree with the rest of your statement absolutely
Which Android did you have?

stenson625

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site

Increased passion to honestly know the truth...unfolding love to be on the right track...check your statement, it appears you left a line so undecipherable. Just hissing.

xibartx

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

That phone is 4-5 years old lol. I should use a 4 year old windows device and claim that WP is crap as well.
it was in reference to the comment about anyone who has used android in last 3 years....I got my WP about 1 year ago... I still feel ripped off by that HTC...waited a year for VZ to give me ICS (I think - made it slightly better...and we know VZ is bad on updating) - resound was the android equivalent of the icon from VZ eyes as in dropped very soon and update delayed way too long
...it as very nice and I did like it originally but toward the end I had to charge it by lunch after only a few phone calls ...no games or other apps...had to turn off background everything...might as well have had a flippy....also I didn't say all android was crap but only speaking my experience

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

On the fence myself. Sure Windows 10 might be better but, I have an ICON and I'll be waiting a year to get the "FINAL" anyway, if Verizon even provides it for a disco'd phone... I have no plans on buying another Windows Phone at this point. And yes, I am in a total Microsoft world.

As for Windows 10 PC, MS is screwing me on Windows Media Center (love or hate, I have a lot invested in it and with the lack in 10, it's a major issue for me). The builds are still really buggy, and they have a LONG way to go (July ? LOL).

As for "Windows Phone" 10. They can pretty it up all they want, and add a ton of features that other phones have had for years now but, still there is major problems with Apps, So many apps that are just missing and I don't think even Windows 10 for phone will solve that. As having a windows phone, it has not got any better IN FACT it got worse....BOA I am looking at you (but, there is a LOT of others)

The problem is I hate Google and the iPhone is designed for children. Not really a good choice there...

I guess I am screwed anyway around it, Thanks Microsoft..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon