This might be the Windows Phone 10 Start Screen

Connor Price

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, interesting. Contrary to what a lot of people seem to be saying, I like it a lot. I wouldn't say it's better or worse than the current start screen, but it's definitely nice. I've always been interested to see how the metro interface of Windows 8/8.1 would translate down onto Windows Phone.

Dk92

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
That would be pretty cool if it looked like this, WP could use a facelift.

elwin lobo

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
yup this is good,... I guess it will be appreciated if Aeroglass was brought to the phone too...(i'm assuming that's the right term.. correct me if im wrong)

Beppe Gissi

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I want my theme colour on the background, not a picture. WP isn't iOS or Android, it should stick to be different.

WP 8.1 UI is already almost perfect

Connor Price

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site

Camden Krupala

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I would really like translucent live tiles in Windows 10. And not a lot, very very slight. But the solid color is sometimes too bold for me. More options/ ways to customize is better!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm honestly not sure what the appeal of most of these concepts are - most of them look incredibly cluttered compared to WP is currently, and have redundant duplicate features that you can get to easily elsewhere in the interface. I think you're most likely to see a parallel of W10 UI in the phone, so I'd expect a huge live tile option, but the rest would be an evolution of the current interface rather than a duplication of the competition.

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm not a fan of a start screen background like that one...
the tiles aren't standing out and that reduces the uniqueness of Windows (Phone) UI...
Aaaand too many unused spaces...

Just my 2 cents :3

P.S. I'm referring to the OP btw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99