Leaked Windows 10 for Phone images

EricMarsi

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ugly start screen, action center is ok, but it should be swipe left and right for other options, not a fan of that above, however I do like the one version where the tiles were transparent and the background was everywhere

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I like how the background image takes up the whole screen. That pic is not showing it with the transparent tiles. With the transparent tiles on it will look phenomenal!

Edit: I mean fully transparent. The way it is shown is not too appealing at all.

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think these are legit. To people who are calling it ugly - it is definitely going to be customizable to your own tastes. I am quite sure you will be able to have it pretty much how it is right now in 8.1 if you don't like the new background and transparent tiles option in 10.

karan madhyani1

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Is it only me dat is ok wid the soo called only white & black backgrounds?

Infact i love it.. Especially the black background...

Wat is al d fuss abt the startscreen background?
Tiles transparency is way awesome.. Work more on the live tile ...

IPhone users are okay with their OS having only lock screen and dull icons.. Which can't be rearranged properly(u cant have a app at the end of the first catalogue of apps)
From years

I love windows tiles system
About that menu of apps it's is okish..but for wat it's worth is having super awesome tiles..

P.S-xbm shud b improved .. Tiles shud b made more innovative..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)