Surprisingly HQ Photos of W10 for Phones is posted by Verge not windows central?!

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Before you all get angry to defend windowscentral, i would like to say WC was super fast in creating articles when the event was LIVE. But i never expected verge.com which is popularly known as the 'iVerge' due to their over obsession with apple products posted some great HQ pictures of the Windows 10 UI in the phone. Link below.
Windows 10 UI for Phone-HQ images

Windows central posted a really good image of 'settings' lay out and thank you for that.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I noticed their editor (I think) Nilay was kind of clowning Tom Warren on twitter for getting excited about Hololens. But they did give Microsoft some love in their articles.

Richard Devine

Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
We've got a bunch of breakout posts on Windows 10 on phones on the site. Think of it this way. The Verge had 2 writers and a dedicated photo/video man on the ground. We had Dan rocking it solo, so it's understandable we're not going to be "first" with everything :)

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
We've got a bunch of breakout posts on Windows 10 on phones on the site. Think of it this way. The Verge had 2 writers and a dedicated photo/video man on the ground. We had Dan rocking it solo, so it's understandable we're not going to be "first" with everything :)

I'm not really unhappy about WC. But I'm more surprised to see Verge loving MS. MS showed off verge page in the spartan demo too. There must be some kind of new tie up behind the scenes. :)

Dan did an awesome job if he was solo in there. That surprises me again that being a MS dedicated site, we had only one guy to grab all the info?!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven