Win 10 Desktop Features Wanted on the Phone

deejohdumb

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
After using Windows 10 Insider on my Surface Pro for the past few days there have been a few features that I would love on my phone (Icon).

Swipe in from the left screen and all open windows minimize and you can pick which one you want to open. We sort of have that ability by the long press on the back button, but you still have to scroll through them. I want all open apps on one screen.

It would be awesome to close apps by swiping down from the top. That wouldn't work currently because that's how the action center opens. Easy fix, move the action center to the bottom of the screen and swipe it up. It would be so much easier to reach the notifications and action buttons for the larger screen phones.

Are there and features from the desktop version of Windows 10 that you would like on the phone, or phone features in the desktop?

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Actually these kind of gestures are not suitable for games.
Accidently you can multitask by swiping right from left of the screen when your intent was to just make a move in a game.
You surely wouldn't want to close the games while on verge of making a high score just because of a stupid swipe from top of the screen. But i like the action center moving to the bottom. it makes sense

deejohdumb

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes. What you are saying makes sense, for pretty much any type of swipe from the edge action. Perhaps a simple fix would be house they have it now. In a game or movie and the action center won't activate fully unless you pull down the little bar that pops up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss