Windows 10 for Phones - Waiting Room!

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me who is this Jithin Prasad and why is everyone believing what he says like he's Joe Belfiore? I see he said Windows 10 Tech Preview for Phones is coming in hours on the 3rd of Feb as well. How is what he is saying today credible?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
well that unreliable person had RT this tweet that u have posted and then posted his own tweet. Anyways thanks n we want #Win10

Lol ok, well I can RT that tweet to, then say that I've been attacked by unicorns. It doesn't make it any more reliable. This is still a random person that no reliable source has confirmed as true.

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Lol ok, well I can RT that tweet to, then say that I've been attacked by unicorns. It doesn't make it any more reliable. This is still a random person that no reliable source has confirmed as true.

well u r true.. but atleast now u hv shown the right tweet. Warren also tweeted #ComigSoon So it will b worth the wait

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
well u r true.. but atleast now u hv shown the right tweet. Warren also tweeted #ComigSoon So it will b worth the wait

You're missing the point. You've cited this person multiple times as if he were a credible source. Who is he? He's specifically said that its coming within hours, which is a lot different than Warren's "coming soon".

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
You're missing the point. You've cited this person multiple times as if he were a credible source. Who is he? He's specifically said that its coming within hours, which is a lot different than Warren's "coming soon".

I too agree ....He is just a random person who want people's attention and tweets as if the tweet has come straight from Microsoft. I wonder if he thinks he is trolling and all the people just think he is a reliable source for wp news.....Its funny

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I too agree ....He is just a random person who want people's attention and tweets as if the tweet has come straight from Microsoft. I wonder if he thinks he is trolling and all the people just think he is a reliable source for wp news.....Its funny

I wouldn't mind as much if they told me who he was. If he's been reliable in the past, that would be one thing. These two just seem to want to take his word as gospel, but offer no reason to believe him.

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind as much if they told me who he was. If he's been reliable in the past, that would be one thing. These two just seem to want to take his word as gospel, but offer no reason to believe him.

okk I am sorry... but everybody was giving the same links in different forums so I gave that too. well m sorry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster