02-08-2015 10:02 PM
45 12
tools
    who is checking the update every half hour like me!!
    please tell me what's the most thing you want to see in Windows 10 for your phone!
    vicky geth likes this.
    02-02-2015 12:52 PM
    Not checking it every half hour. Checked once so far (total number of times checked since the end of the Superbowl.)

I will probably see something in my feeds about it, since I subscribe via RSS to Windows Central, Microsoft's blog, and a few others. That's when I'll most likely know about it.

Once it is released, I'll be watching daily for people's reports of their experiences, probably for a full week, just to make sure I know what to expect before I install it. Then again, I'll probably get impatient and do it after one day or less.
    02-02-2015 01:07 PM
    I really want to see if it includes Firmware updates :D
    wasim sallam likes this.
    02-02-2015 01:15 PM
    Not checking it every half hour. Checked once so far (total number of times checked since the end of the Superbowl.)

I will probably see something in my feeds about it, since I subscribe via RSS to Windows Central, Microsoft's blog, and a few others. That's when I'll most likely know about it.

Once it is released, I'll be watching daily for people's reports of their experiences, probably for a full week, just to make sure I know what to expect before I install it. Then again, I'll probably get impatient and do it after one day or less.
    even I'm checking the windows central and other feeds but i can't resist checking it manually through phone update and the Windows insider app.
    02-02-2015 01:48 PM
    I really want to see if it includes Firmware updates :D
    I think there will be no firmware updates.
    it's only OS update. but who knows.
    we have to wait.
    02-02-2015 01:49 PM
    Im scared about ui
    I hope Microsoft will not replace it
    wasim sallam likes this.
    02-02-2015 02:07 PM
    I'm excited about universal apps, the improved action center and actionable notifications.
    02-02-2015 02:08 PM
    First, I'll wait until the bug reports star to rise, then wait 'til are fixed, and then install it if this new version is worthy
    I hope my 520 can get it!
    wasim sallam and xandros9 like this.
    02-02-2015 02:15 PM
    of there's something we don't like about the new OS, then we can change it by telling Microsoft about it,,, this is the point of releasing the preview before the final build.
    the actionable notification center is what I'm waiting for.
    specially when sync it with Windows 10 on my laptop.
    02-03-2015 06:34 AM
    Not checking the update like you but once a day.
    02-03-2015 06:42 AM
    I like to have the lastest version of OS to be the first to tell my friends about it
    02-03-2015 06:43 AM
    There's no need to check the Insider app. No need at all. Because once it will arrive, social media and all Windows related sites will be full of it. But not only that, as a registered Windows Insider, you'll be receiving an email notifying that the Technical Preview of Windows for mobile devices is ready and waiting for you.

Wondering though why so many people are all crazy about universal apps. It's not like these are something new. They've been around since Windows (Phone) 8.
    02-03-2015 06:50 AM
    There's no need to check the Insider app. No need at all. Because once it will arrive, social media and all Windows related sites will be full of it. But not only that, as a registered Windows Insider, you'll be receiving an email notifying that the Technical Preview of Windows for mobile devices is ready and waiting for you.

Wondering though why so many people are all crazy about universal apps. It's not like these are something new. They've been around since Windows (Phone) 8.
    May be they are thinking they can run .exe files on their phones!
    02-03-2015 07:08 AM
    Possibly. Or that all apps available for Windows or WP automagically become available for the opposing OS.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-03-2015 07:11 AM
    Or attempt to install iTunes or Google Play...

Those are the questions I'm really looking forward to...
    N_LaRUE and Asik15 like this.
    02-03-2015 07:35 AM
    ahh !!! The Most Wanted thread right now !!!! Good Work !!!!

Between i cant wait anymore, am only using windows central for 2 days, No facebook, Nothing :P
    02-03-2015 07:40 AM
    I'm excited but I also am not, its like windows phone 8.1 was, I like a lot of the new features but things like music and other stuff I dont, however with windows phone 10, I dont like the modern ui I've grown and loved is going away, I now have to move my hands around just to use the stupid thing, not one handed. Microsoft had a great ui and I am sure going to miss it, its a dam shame that they're giving up in their design for android and IOS people. The thing is windows phone doesn't need to be as popular as android and IOS as long as the customer is always happy. I want a unique phone not one that's the Sam as everyone. You dont k ow the feeling of how awesome it is to hear, hey is that a windows phone. The new stuff takes that away. Would be great Microsoft if you listen to us on this one!
    Alfa Kapa and wasim sallam like this.
    02-03-2015 07:54 AM
    Or attempt to install iTunes or Google Play...

Those are the questions I'm really looking forward to...
    Thread title : How 2 install Google and Itoons on My Window Phone
    Thread topic: _ Hai guyz,
    I saw that Winddows 10 iz university apps. How do I downld ITunes? Can I download OneMovilemerket? When is it Avaialable in India?
    Thanks

First comment - Lol +930
    02-03-2015 08:09 AM
    What.. Wait... You mean the they can't?! /S
    02-03-2015 08:16 AM
    I'm excited but I also am not, its like windows phone 8.1 was, I like a lot of the new features but things like music and other stuff I dont, however with windows phone 10, I dont like the modern ui I've grown and loved is going away, I now have to move my hands around just to use the stupid thing, not one handed. Microsoft had a great ui and I am sure going to miss it, its a dam shame that they're giving up in their design for android and IOS people. The thing is windows phone doesn't need to be as popular as android and IOS as long as the customer is always happy. I want a unique phone not one that's the Sam as everyone. You dont k ow the feeling of how awesome it is to hear, hey is that a windows phone. The new stuff takes that away. Would be great Microsoft if you listen to us on this one!
    I agree with you.
    I really love to have a unique OS, but we don't know yet how the final design will be, so I'm waiting for the update so we can give feedback to MS and make them do what we want.
    02-03-2015 08:22 AM
    What.. Wait... You mean the they can't?! /S
    as i think any thing with less than 7" screen won't be able to run desktop and 86x programs.
    PratikMade likes this.
    02-03-2015 08:23 AM
    as i think any thing with less than 7" screen won't be able to run desktop and 86x programs.
    6" range is basically phablets and phones.
    02-03-2015 08:39 AM
    6" range is basically phablets and phones.
    But like any of us who carefully watched the event on January, 21st has learned, the magical limit is 8".
    02-03-2015 08:43 AM
    But like any of us who carefully watched the event on January, 21st has learned, the magical limit is 8".
    I know, I've already read, upcoming 7" devices will be without the desktop.
    02-03-2015 08:46 AM
    Reading all these threads about when will Windows 10 release for phones,I think people will stop once they watch the video which Joe talked about! At least MS give the exact date!:(
    Nicholas Lovan likes this.
    02-03-2015 08:49 AM
45 12