Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I admit, I will be a bit disappointed if it doesn't come out this week. Especially since he said "maybe" this week, but then days later he's talking about some puzzle. I mean which is it? How can they have a predetermined time based on their "puzzle" but still be working out big bugs and what not and then say "maybe" this week? I dont care for puzzles. Might as well just say, when its bug free enough to where it shouldn't cause major issues, we'll release it. Dont say solve the puzzle and that will tell you because theyll make that so called puzzle fit whatever date they end up releasing it.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
What do you think of this tweet

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
So, it looks like my initial tweet to Gabe was correct for the answer. I told him 1316 was another of saying February.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I've added a screenshot!

He just clarified they ARE NOT close to release at all.

You are a bona fide sadist. You are going out of your way to torture these poor young lads. You must light candles under a framed portrait of the Marquis de Sade before posting your comments.

LOVE IT!!!!

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Honestly... I'll be disappointed if it doesn't come out this week also. Thigh, I'm not one of those people who gets all "mad". I don't want the build to be all buggy.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
You are a bona fide sadist. You are going out of your way to torture these poor young lads. You must light candles under a framed portrait of the Marquis de Sade before posting your comments.

LOVE IT!!!!

That's fine. If they aren't close fine, understandable. But the LEAST THEY CAN DO, and HIM especially, is stop with the "solve the puzzle" nonsense and saying things like MAYBE itll release this week with a video. Quit adding fuel to the fire and just say, "got a ways to go, should still be set to release in February and thats all ill say on it until I can give date". But he has gone out of his way to egg people on.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
That's fine. If they aren't close fine, understandable. But the LEAST THEY CAN DO, and HIM especially, is stop with the "solve the puzzle" nonsense and saying things like MAYBE itll release this week with a video. Quit adding fuel to the fire and just say, "got a ways to go, should still be set to release in February and thats all ill say on it until I can give date". But he has gone out of his way to egg people on.

To be fair to him, he has said about a zillion times that it is "February" and that's all he can say.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, Ive seen him say that. But amongst that, he threw out "maybe" in regards to this week and then the puzzle comments. He's not helping matters when he does that whether its intentional or not. I can obviously wait but its just how they go about things some times that gets annoying.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
After we solved the problem the latest tweet points to that puzzle was just to let WP users get timepass by solving instead of pestering him about the release.I feel like he made a mock(adjective) of us but I will take it positive as I was one of the people who asked about the release numerous times.

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, Ive seen him say that. But amongst that, he threw out "maybe" in regards to this week and then the puzzle comments. He's not helping matters when he does that whether its intentional or not. I can obviously wait but its just how they go about things some times that gets annoying.

People is asking and asking and asking, even insulting him.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
People is asking and asking and asking, even insulting him.

The benefits of the internet is he or anyone else doesn't have to respond. He doesn't have to say anything about it. He can choose who he responds to and what he responds about. Im not defending the rude or people who pester, but this is different than someone knocking on your door. He isnt forced to say anything.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
After we solved the problem the latest tweet points to that puzzle was just to let WP users get timepass by solving instead of pestering him about the release.I feel like he made a mock(adjective) of us but I will take it positive as I was one of the people who asked about the release numerous times.

i have exactly written this thing a few mins earlier on this thread. :cool: i'm feeling like a mind reader now :cool: :winktongue:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte