Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well.. Not counting on, but I think they should release it on Feb 10th.. It's a good date! :D
It will be a good date. That's the night of the Princess Ball where I live. It's Daddy and Daughter date night, and my 5 year old girl is wearing a formal gown with a costume jewelry tiara (not plastic, it really looks nice), and I'm wearing a black tuxedo with a red bow tie. Should be a lot of fun that night. Definitely a "good date!"

Oh, wait... that's not what you meant by good date?

Gsmarena published a "tip" that it will be released Monday morning at 9. With a pinch of salt of course.

More like one big salt tablet.

Yeah, these places keep publishing tips from "anonymous" sources. The last one said February 4, and that was a bust. How much you wanna bet this is the same 10 year old kid giving the anonymous tip?

How about instead of a grain of salt, or a big salt tablet, we use one of those giant, 10 pound salt licks people set out for the deer.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This seems very relevant for people in the case MS doesn't release tomorrow of Tuesday.

B1PGpVRIAAAxb1A.jpg

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Joebelfiore didn't say about preview release date and he says few phones get first preview and other get later I think all phones get in march.long..... wait

nbaveja

May 29, 2014
Visit site
What is with people..first they predict a release date themselves and then are pissed because they did not predict correct. Sounds like fun.

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
They will release when internal testing went fine without major bugs. If this is 10. or 20. or 28 is not important. I'm waiting too for the release but better they push the button on 28. without hard bugs and I can use it daily like I will get it today and my device is not useful anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster