Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Nawzil says that a new build for pc and w10 for mobile might come this week. Who says February has only few days? Every hour is like a whole day now.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it will be today. Lets be honest, MS seldom has stuff release early let alone on time. It wouldn't surprise me if they had planned to release today, but as per usual I bet they ended up not having it ready. Wont surprise me if its delayed another week. Sadly.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
PT Barnum died more than 100 years ago. I see what you were attempting, but why involve a company that has employed most of your family for the past 2 centuries?

Hey buddy, my family started the Clown's Union. A little more respect or I'll send Bozo to kneecap you.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Which Lumia 512 ram gets first preview

Well, there is a Lumia 520 somewhere in Nebraska. No, not that one, the other one. Yes, there are two of them, but only one of the ones in Nebraska will get the first preview. All other 512MB devices will have to wait, and one device per month will be updated between now and the year 15365 A.D.

What... he said "which", so I was trying to be specific, okay? (I'm laughing on the inside. Sorry.)

Oh, wait, what have we here! I just checked and there is a preview build for Windows 10 on my phone! Woohoo! Wait... no.. no... I fell asleep at the computer and just dreamed it. Darn!

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey buddy, my family started the Clown's Union. A little more respect or I'll send Bozo to kneecap you.

Tell Bozo to suck me.

If I get warned or banned after some slimy little jerk started a clown argument, then threatened to have me attacked by some no-talent hack clown, it will be a sad time in WC history. LOL

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Tell Bozo to suck me.

If I get warned or banned after some slimy little jerk started a clown argument, then threatened to have me attacked by some no-talent hack clown, it will be a sad time in WC history. LOL

If you took any of this as anything other than a joke, then you should have thought twice about making fun of anybody's family. It was totally unwarranted but I took it as a joke because I couldn't comprehend where any animus was detected from my post. You sure you wanna start something with this slimy little jerk? Don't let the boyish charm fool you.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Tell Bozo to suck me.

Okay, chill out :p I think you're getting riled up from some Windows 10 apprehension. lol. Let's be peaceful here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte