Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

I wouldn't worry man. That "list" is fairly worthless.
I've got to agree with hotphil. I rarely find anything useful on nokiapoweruser. They jump the gun on so much. They have proven to be unreliable more than reliable. My opinion.

You have to hard reset your phone and then delete system32 to make space. You're also advised to delete your Facebook, Twitter, Google, MS, and any other social accounts.
Oh, no, man... don't even joke like that! The people I see on these forums are likely to believe you, think you are serious, and actually try that. Of course, if they did try it, it would serve them right for being that foolish and that impatient. Anyone who would fall for that shouldn't be installing W10 preview for phones. They probably should be required to stick to a land-line phone only. ;)

Okay, here's how to get the preview now
Enter the Preview for Developers app. Make sure the box is checked to enable it.
Go to phone update and check for updates. This is where it is at. They have moved it from Windows Insider back to Preview for Developers.
Now, pat yourself on the back, because your a good little lemming. Always following whatever anyone says. ;)
Now sit and pout, because it didn't work.

Actually, I tried that this morning. About 8 minutes ago. It is STILL checking for updates. It has NEVER taken this long to check for updates. I've got really good, solid connectivity right now. Don't know what is taking so long. Perhaps there really is a preview that has it confused and it's gotten itself in some sort of infinite loop. I'll give it another few minutes, I suppose. If anything comes of it, I'll post again and let you guys know. This is crazy.

Nicholas Lovan

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't be surprised if it happened today, the same day I totally miss the bus. The Windows Insider app became available on the day I lost my bag. Haven't found it since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo