Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

Anshuman Bhadauria

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Tired of checking windows central and Gabe's twitter account again and again!! I give up!! I don't care anymore!! If it comes... Well and good, if it doesn't.. I don't give a f

Ralf jansen

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah? That is so sad. I am going to buy iPhone today as well! You are so right. I am tired of waiting for a PREVIEW BUILD that is NOT a FINAL version THAT MS isn't obliged to release to ANYONE.
You can put in sacasam all u want. **** the truth is that wp has a tiny marketshare and still shrinking instead of growing.
And your right microsoft ist obliged to do annhthing, but if they wanna play on the mobile market there is no time to waste mr sarcasm.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
You can put in sacasam all u want. **** the truth is that wp has a tiny marketshare and still shrinking instead of growing.
And your right microsoft ist obliged to do annhthing, but if they wanna play on the mobile market there is no time to waste mr sarcasm.

You think people quit Windows phone over a tech preview that the average person shouldn't even be using?

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Guys, chill out. Of course, we're all looking forward to the preview and have speculated about date of release but it is no point in getting annoyed if it doesn't come out on random dates we decide it should. MS said it would be released in February which could even mean 28th.

We have heard hints via Gabe Aul's Twitter that it will be released this week so I would just hang in there and download it on Friday latest.

It might be worth lowering your expectations while you're at it as it will be a buggy release and not on the same level as the Preview for Developers.

Ralf jansen

May 29, 2014
Visit site
You think people quit Windows phone over a tech preview that the average person shouldn't even be using?

No i think people quit Wp because there is no high end phone with microsoft on it, there isent even a mid range phone with Microsoft on it.. Only low end at the moment. The updates take way to slow for people.. Like i said i dont even have denim yet on my phone. Winows 10 for phone maybe can make a change for the platform, but now i dont see people going for Windows phone only the people who want a low budget phone.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
No i think people quit Wp because there is no high end phone with microsoft on it, there isent even a mid range phone with Microsoft on it.. Only low end at the moment. The updates take way to slow for people.. Like i said i dont even have denim yet on my phone. Winows 10 for phone maybe can make a change for the platform, but now i dont see people going for Windows phone only the people who want a low budget phone.

Then clearly your posts are off-topic in this thread.

Nicholas Lovan

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Guys, chill out. Of course, we're all looking forward to the preview and have speculated about date of release but it is no point in getting annoyed about it. MS said it would be released in February which could even mean 28th.

>more than half a month
>tech news site community
nope c: (well I waited for Cyan on my 521, I can handle this.)

Harshv61

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, tomorrow is the day ! (A source) .I am quite aware about false predictions going, but couldn't resist to share the news here.
Kindly don't bash me till tommorrow :grin: , waiting arduously like everyone. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss