Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Now constantly refreshing Windows Insider app...

Hope my device is supported, or I'm going to be disappointed. My wife will be really mad if I brick my phone, because it's our only source to internet at our house. I could get into big trouble here... Aw, heck, I'm gonna do it anyway!

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Now constantly refreshing Windows Insider app...

Hope my device is supported, or I'm going to be disappointed. My wife will be really mad if I brick my phone, because it's our only source to internet at our house. I could get into big trouble here... Aw, heck, I'm gonna do it anyway!

If its not available for my 820, I swear I'm going to cry. And I have a feeling I need to get some tissues ready.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hmm...... 

Hey! Someone had to be devil's advocate ;)

You guys have been awesome on this forum! It definitely has been a good ride all the way to 9am PST everyday.

Congrats to those 8% who actually had a better hunch then us. One thing is sure, no day is fixed for Microsoft other than patch Tuesday for patches.

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a non-oem screen. So I'm kind of scared that if I update, it will not work anymore :/ And yeah, still cursing the ******* who sold it to me assuring it was "100% OEM". Good thing Paypal got it reimbursed for me though.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Totally unexpected! I actually thought it would be weird for them to release on Friday the 13th, that'll put a curse on the TP and we'll all brick our phones.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Still confused if you get this from the Insider App itself or the normal Check for Updates under phone settings. Ive heard different people say one or the other.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
If its not available for my 820, I swear I'm going to cry. And I have a feeling I need to get some tissues ready.

I know the feeling. All this time I felt like, "Oh, man, I can take or leave it. I'm not going to worry over it for another week, let others test it first.

Then I saw where it is being released today, and Gabe's gone to press a button, and I squealed like a giddy teenage girl, and I'm not a teenage girl or giddy. I scared my 2 year old daughter in the process.

I've got to have this... TODAY! If it doesn't support my phone, I'm afraid I'm going to be a 50 year old sour puss.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs