02-04-2015 12:06 PM
    That is not the Windows Insider app. It was not written by Microsoft.

The Windows Insider app from Microsoft is available here: Windows Insider | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    02-04-2015 12:30 PM
    That is not the Windows Insider app. It was not written by Microsoft.

The Windows Insider app from Microsoft is available here: Windows Insider | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    That is published by Microsoft as well. Its obviously not for public use. Internal Beta Account is their beta testing account
    jmshub and jouda like this.
    02-04-2015 12:42 PM
    Something interesting that I can no longer prove since the app has been since removed. I saw this app and looked into what other apps were published by "Internal Beta Account". I found an app called "Ursal ____" (I don't remember the exact name) which I attempted to install. To my surprise it worked. I went to the app and opened it. It was immediately familiar as it was the Microsoft Health app just masked with a different icon and name. This leads me to believe that this "author" is in fact an official Microsoft account used for nothing more than the name implies, beta testing.
    02-04-2015 12:50 PM
    That is published by Microsoft as well. Its obviously not for public use. Internal Beta Account is their beta testing account
    Good to know. I hadn't seen that before.
    02-04-2015 01:05 PM
    I want to say sorry for this link but I uploaded it from my phone.
    There I written short info that this is today's update of this Windows Insider BETA app. Is a same app which was there posted few weeks ago. But it looks like that is usable only for closed MS group :(
    02-04-2015 01:06 PM