First Screenshots of Windows 10 for phones

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
ithink the photos leaked so far are fake as windows central being the largest windows phone community, no one has started even a single thread with a claim of getting windows 10. Dont you think someone who was an insider must have become an insider through this website and in order to clinch his moment of fame, started a thread Claiming to get windows 10? Neither anyone has posted a youtube video. These photos are fake guys dont take them seriously

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
ithink the photos leaked so far are fake as windows central being the largest windows phone community, no one has started even a single thread with a claim of getting windows 10. Dont you think someone who was an insider must have become an insider through this website and in order to clinch his moment of fame, started a thread Claiming to get windows 10? Neither anyone has posted a youtube video. These photos are fake guys dont take them seriously

Well pictures doesn't matters but some tweet from micrsoft employee matters, even those pictures are fake at least we could see how it looks like . just saying :)

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I think in the presentation it was a toggle.

I know, but I don't want a toggle.
First it uses up one space, second It doesn't feel like it should be a toggle.
Also I don't like the idea of expandable toggle buttons.
I liked it JUST THE WAY IT WAS.

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
And second thing u talk about is devices discovery which could be a.

I'm talking about the text of the box. It doesn't fit on to the screen. It's a badly made image.

Also, Windows 10 TP has the settings text in lowercase, why would MS then change it all to uppercase for the phone? Shared codebase etc...

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm talking about the text of the box. It doesn't fit on to the screen. It's a badly made image.

Also, Windows 10 TP has the settings text in lowercase, why would MS then change it all to uppercase for the phone? Shared codebase etc...

Chill Out buddy, whether it is fake or legit, we would get our hands on it very soon

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You seem to be right. Even "internet sharing" does not fit the box whereas in WP 8.1 it does fit in the box.
Now about the "Device Discovery" option. I think its just "Project my screen" available on WP 8.1 . Maybe they changed the name and it doesn't fit the box also, as you mentioned
Overall , I think you are right. It looks fake.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Well, the Million dollar question is :

Will Tom Warren's Magical Prediction work with Technical preview for phones too ??

Just like happened for windows 10 Tp for PC ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos