02-11-2015 07:40 PM
47 12
tools
    This thread is negated for the fact that he used 'MEH' in the title.... I can't take someone seriously who uses that term!!!
    02-10-2015 04:10 PM
    I like the vertical tile, could be useful for calendar and weather
    sumton likes this.
    02-10-2015 04:16 PM
    Hey, it's just an option. The more options the better.
    02-10-2015 05:12 PM
    Lmao okay lets take the passive aggressiveness down a notch Taylor swift. There was no hate and the post wasn't meant to be negative. It's one opinion and I wanted to see what the thoughts of the rest of the community...since you know this is a discussion forum and people tend to discuss ideas :)

Lmfao. I'm actually quite excited for windows 10 so no hate from one of the is biggest cheerleaders
    So why the negative title? And why must you try to insult me by calling me Taylor Swift? Disregarding that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, did that comment of mine hit a nerve?

The only massive aggressive one here is you. Having an opinion Is one thing but being an attention seeking Whinger is another.

#justshakeitoff
    F3rzz likes this.
    02-10-2015 05:38 PM
    A vertical tile would look good with a 5 day forecast in a weather app from a really good developer like Bardi Golriz of Appy Weather fame. Especially if Windows X allows for the live tiles to show simulated rain flowing down the tile or snow or leaves blowing around. I think a vertical tile in the hands of a creative developer like Stardock could create a new wave of tiles if they wanted to jump in. (hint, hint)
    sumton likes this.
    02-10-2015 08:59 PM
    This thread is negated for the fact that he used 'MEH' in the title.... I can't take someone seriously who uses that term!!!
    If it makes you feel better I will change so you can feel better and what not. Lord forbid someone use a term to express indifference lol.

So why the negative title? And why must you try to insult me by calling me Taylor Swift? Disregarding that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, did that comment of mine hit a nerve?

The only massive aggressive one here is you. Having an opinion Is one thing but being an attention seeking Whinger is another.

#justshakeitoff
    It was sarcasm lol. I'm also a Taylor swift fan. You using the haters going to hate just reminded me of that lmao.

Lmao. I swear I am starting to see what they mean. Lmao. Windows fans can be quite defensive over the littlest complaints haha. It has nothing to do with attention seeking lol. It's called I wanted the opinions of others and most people....gasp actually answered the thread without any unnecessary comments.

#nowwegotbadblood lmao
    02-10-2015 09:12 PM
    .... I swear I am starting to see what they mean. Lmao. Windows fans can be quite defensive over the littlest complaints haha. It has nothing to do with attention seeking lol. It's called I wanted the opinions of others and most people....gasp actually answered the thread without any unnecessary comments.

#nowwegotbadblood lmao
    They? You called the guy Taylor Swift then claim you did it because you are a Taylor Swift fan. smh.
    02-10-2015 09:42 PM
    i like the two new tile sizes its optional if you don't want it don't use it but don't take it away from us
    02-10-2015 10:01 PM
    They? You called the guy Taylor Swift then claim you did it because you are a Taylor Swift fan. smh.
    Pretty sure I wasn't speaking to you lmao. I called him Taylor swift based on his original comment to me. He asked was that meant to be an insult...i said no it was a joke and I'm also a Taylor swift fan lmao.
    Your point? And what does this have to do with the original topic?
    02-10-2015 10:54 PM
    i like the two new tile sizes its optional if you don't want it don't use it but don't take it away from us
    Okay....who is taking anything away from you? I made a comment that I didn't like them and I asked what everyone else thought lmao. You guys are really overreacting over the pettiest things lmao.
    02-10-2015 10:55 PM
    You didn't ask anything of the sort in the original title. As I said before it was attention seeking which is the problem I had with it. One could also say starting a thread about New tiles which are optional is petty.
    #foodforthought
    02-10-2015 11:45 PM
    You didn't ask anything of the sort in the original title. As I said before it was attention seeking which is the problem I had with it. One could also say starting a thread about New tiles which are optional is petty.
    #foodforthought
    Frankly, I don't care what your problem was or not. You might want to take it up with someone who does lol. I asked my question in the post. My title was neither attention seeking or anything. I could see if the title said "I'm going to kill myself because vertical tiles are so awful. I don't want to live in a world with them."

All I said was they are meh....which apparently is bad to say and is whining and attention seeking, despite the fact I am the one who admitted they were optional to use.

One could also say that if you found it to be petty or attention seeking why give it your attention to reply to me in the first place? If I was whining as some people said....you guys are whining about my Whining' which is ironic.

#foodforthoughthopeyourhungry
    02-11-2015 04:54 AM
    Okay....who is taking anything away from you? I made a comment that I didn't like them and I asked what everyone else thought lmao. You guys are really overreacting over the pettiest things lmao.
    it was general comment its NOT directed to YOU im sure some people going to complain or send negative feedback when the preview launch
    02-11-2015 07:08 AM
    Where's the Britney fans to make the fights more exciting?
    02-11-2015 07:27 AM
    Where's the Britney fans to make the fights more exciting?
    I think you mean Katy Perry fans ;)
    02-11-2015 08:57 AM
    ​So what you're saying is that you asked for feedback, but you're going to complain when you get it?
    02-11-2015 03:41 PM
    I think you mean Katy Perry fans ;)
    those fights would be basic tho
    02-11-2015 04:12 PM
    I think the Vertical tile *MAY* mean we will be able to use the home screen in Landscape mode. And I would love that
    F3rzz likes this.
    02-11-2015 04:15 PM
    I Like it as It ads support to use the home screen in horizontal mode, (new feature inbound) so when you rotate a 1x2 tile it becomes vertical. It does this so it does not mess up your start screen whenever you rotate it
    F3rzz likes this.
    02-11-2015 04:30 PM
    i thought of that implementation too
    EricMarsi likes this.
    02-11-2015 05:09 PM
    ​So what you're saying is that you asked for feedback, but you're going to complain when you get it?
    I asked for opinions on vertical titles, not micahs opinion on vertical tiles.
    02-11-2015 07:03 PM
    I asked for opinions on vertical titles, not micahs opinion on vertical tiles.
    ​Let's break down his response.
    ​a) I like it (opinion)
    ​b) If you don't, don't use it (explaining the obvious)
    ​c) Don't take it from us (a plea for users to not get it removed via feedback)

​He's hardly giving commentary on your opinion, just his opinion with some added thoughts.
    02-11-2015 07:40 PM
47 12