Lockscreen images for Win10 Phones and small tablets

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Notice the text describing the picture is Portrait.
Someone asked him in the comments if there'll be also Landscape orientation, he just said
"Yes."

Sooo..that's cool, I guess. If it's true.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
If they dont change the design of lockscreen or add optional designs I will be pretty dissapointed. Current lockscreen design is out-dated. Yeah yeah many of you like it, that doesnt mean they cant add more to chose from right

Dhruvansh Soni

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Is there a feature currently that would cycle lock screen images on every unlock? Or an app that could do so? I don't currently own a Windows Phone (gonna buy one soon hopefully) but I have an Android 4.0.4 ICS device (Micromax Ninja A89 for the curious) and it's pretty crap. The only thing I like is Go Locker's option for background image cycles. If it isn't there currently in WP8.1 then I hope they add it in Win10! These images look fine tho.

IgorVysoky

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
There is one pretty cool app called lockmix. It lets you to chose gallery in the phone, bing images etc. Also lets you put agenda on the lock screen, weather etc. It's pretty cool, even though some functions have to be paid

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
There is one pretty cool app called lockmix. It lets you to chose gallery in the phone, bing images etc. Also lets you put agenda on the lock screen, weather etc. It's pretty cool, even though some functions have to be paid
Isn't Games Lockscreen also do this?

Dhruvansh Soni

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Ah. That's nice. I just checked it out on the store, seems like the feature I want is free. [Yay! (cuz no credit card :/)] Thanks for pointing it out!