WINDOWS 10 PHONE release Date hint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Well if we reverse the number it is 6131 which resembles Nokia 6131 released around 2006 in February too..What a coincidence :)
So IMO he meant to say the real answer is in Februaury.

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
heh, i didn't even think of the valentines day significance, didn't twig that it was on that date, sad eh - i better send my card off 1st class tomorrow!

Releasing it on Valentines Day doesn't make much sense as people will be busy doing their romantic stuff.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Who else feels like it's kind of douchy to sit on information and play games with people's emotions? He's trolling an entire customer base. lol

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Aaaaaand no update....
Well that's a wrap folks
Time to groan and moan for the lack of a preview till 9 am pst tomorrow to be disappointed yet again. :D

Amendment 1
And he just tweeted a few minutes ago that the preview is coming today. OKAY then xD

Last edited:

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
It's available! I can now enroll in Insider Slow or Insider Fast!

Which one, which one.... Better go slow since it's not only my daily driver, but my ONLY driver. Yeah, I'm crazy! If it bricks, I'll have to drive my 2 year old somewhere with WiFi while I try to download tools to my laptop to get it fixed... *crosses fingers* *hits the button*

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It's available! I can now enroll in Insider Slow or Insider Fast!

Which one, which one.... Better go slow since it's not only my daily driver, but my ONLY driver. Yeah, I'm crazy! If it bricks, I'll have to drive my 2 year old somewhere with WiFi while I try to download tools to my laptop to get it fixed... *crosses fingers* *hits the button*
I'll give it a week or so, so after people get bricked and updates are added it will be much much safer to install.
My only driver is a Lumia 635. And besides, they haven't implement their new update process (partition stitching - which allows for dynamic updates and no need for a restarts) in the preview yet, so ill hold off till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb