I love it

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I've only seen a couple of videos, but so far I'm all :straight:

The TP actually runs pretty stable for me, a few bugs like a blue screen flashing sometimes when opening up apps and getting kicked out of the feedback app but other than that it runs pretty swell.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
there is no limit high end & low end you bought tight specification and you loose the chance to upgrade me also no hope yet MS failed to inaugurate w10p for high end now MS saying the there is Partition Stitching Problem but a Q? for them why they said in the first wave 1520,930,830,1020 ill support devices its mean they are planing first to release back few weeks on that available list 30 series & 35,36 series its we are bothered. really disappointed really i never have been awaited for such thing every second how i pass away for the wait of w10p for my MS Lumia 1520 its time to drop this technology few years back i have proud to MS every build but really big disappointed this time... may be its possible switching IOS or ANDROID.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
there is no limit high end & low end you bought tight specification and you loose the chance to upgrade me also no hope yet MS failed to inaugurate w10p for high end now MS saying the there is Partition Stitching Problem but a Q? for them why they said in the first wave 1520,930,830,1020 ill support devices its mean they are planing first to release back few weeks on that available list 30 series & 35,36 series its we are bothered. really disappointed really i never have been awaited for such thing every second how i pass away for the wait of w10p for my MS Lumia 1520 its time to drop this technology few years back i have proud to MS every build but really big disappointed this time... may be its possible switching IOS or ANDROID.

Hey at least when high end phones are supported there will a few less bugs and problems >.>

asianfu

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Its your own choice to switch but I recommend waiting. This may have disappointed you, but the OS will get better as they gather more user feedback!:) I hope you will stay because I am very positive that the end product of windows 10 for phones will be amazing!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Its been real.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Have you any time frame or idea when it ill be hit soon? with High end?

No one knows yet, not even MS will know until they implement it among other stuff like bug fixes, you'll find out in the windows central news section though when high end devices are supported :)

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
J.B in the 21st January event show red color lumia 1520 there were working perfectly and they promised in the first wave Lumia 1520,930,1020 they could not released this is not big issue. the main thing is that if they were working on those handsets which are in the listed to able get the preview that time MS should clear the first wave there is no any 20,25 series any one handset?

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
J.B in the 21st January event show red color lumia 1520 there were working perfectly and they promised in the first wave Lumia 1520,930,1020 they could not released this is not big issue. the main thing is that if they were working on those handsets which are in the listed to able get the preview that time MS should clear the first wave there is no any 20,25 series any one handset?

Just because they had them on win10 at the time of the show in jan doesn't mean they wouldn't have run into any problems afterwards, things happen that even MS won't foresee happening in the future, they can't promise a device will work with a early build of TP otherwise people will throw a fit when they can't deliver on that promise.

shreadow

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]this is bull****! Joe belfiore did the video demo with a lumia 1520!![/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]i've had enough of this! i buy A HIGH END PHONE AND IM ALWAYS LEFT TO LAST[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]SWITCHING BACK TO HTC ANDROID.
Android handsets can stall to give updates but its alright bcoz Android aready is offering all options, while windows need to offer them BAD!
I LOVE MY 1520 BUT THATS IT!
[/FONT]

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]this is bull****! Joe belfiore did the video demo with a lumia 1520!![/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]i've had enough of this! i buy A HIGH END PHONE AND IM ALWAYS LEFT TO LAST[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]SWITCHING BACK TO HTC ANDROID.
Android handsets can stall to give updates but its alright bcoz Android aready is offering all options, while windows need to offer them BAD!
I LOVE MY 1520 BUT THATS IT!
[/FONT]

I guess you should be thankful rather than b1tching around because MS did not included high end devices to get the preview version. Think about this, do you want your high end Lumia to fail and become unusable?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss