I love it

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why, but Sonic Dash actually loads faster and crashes less. Think about it. A PREVIEW, filled with unfinished features and bugs, runs a high power game BETTER than a finished OS.

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Also, anyone figure out how to put a tile in a folder?

Like this ?
7377df307049d6561b770483c60b0ce2.png

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]this is bull****! Joe belfiore did the video demo with a lumia 1520!![/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]i've had enough of this! i buy A HIGH END PHONE AND IM ALWAYS LEFT TO LAST[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]SWITCHING BACK TO HTC ANDROID.
Android handsets can stall to give updates but its alright bcoz Android aready is offering all options, while windows need to offer them BAD!
I LOVE MY 1520 BUT THATS IT!
[/FONT]

Wow, you need to chill. Yes, Joe did the Win10 demo on a 1520 and that was probably a presentation decision since it would be easier to show things on a larger screen. He's also privy to internal builds and the reason that high-end phones are not initially included is explained in detail on the blog. Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones

Most likely, Joe's phone was updated direct from a PC whereby they could push the partition changes whilst the partition(s) were unmounted. This is not an easy thing to solve OTA.

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Wow, you need to chill. Yes, Joe did the Win10 demo on a 1520 and that was probably a presentation decision since it would be easier to show things on a larger screen. He's also privy to internal builds and the reason that high-end phones are not initially included is explained in detail on the blog. Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones

Most likely, Joe's phone was updated direct from a PC whereby they could push the partition changes whilst the partition(s) were unmounted. This is not an easy thing to solve OTA.

Agreed, cry babies gonna cry. Anyone that says they are jumping ship because of something so lame that has been clearly explained is immature and isn't going to listen to reason guys so let's just not give them the the satisfaction and be the bigger people.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I chose fast, I was originally going to choose slow, because stabilitybwas appealing to me but from what I read everything i needed was stable enough. Plus you can always switch fast or slow anytime by opening the insider app again

This is weird. Did you have Denim before the preview?

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
This is weird. Did you have Denim before the preview?

Actually, this is where it gets stranger.

I'm aware of the bug where I says I have denim when pfd is unchecked and cyan when it's checked.

But I have denim features folders and such but when I updated to 10 tech preview it Said welcome to Cyan. But in the extras and info, now just called extras the Lumia firmware identifier is blank but when I click the info button (i in a circle) it gives me info for denim lol

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying to upload photos but It crashes every time right now, I expected bugs its all good. But im loving true extra large tiles and new tile sizes

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]this is bull****! Joe belfiore did the video demo with a lumia 1520!![/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]i've had enough of this! i buy A HIGH END PHONE AND IM ALWAYS LEFT TO LAST[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]SWITCHING BACK TO HTC ANDROID.
Android handsets can stall to give updates but its alright bcoz Android aready is offering all options, while windows need to offer them BAD!
I LOVE MY 1520 BUT THATS IT!
[/FONT]

Bye then. wave.gif

Seriously - why are people acting so selfish? I don't get it. This isn't the finished product, in fact it's nowhere near the finished product. This is just a Technical PREVIEW. It's not even Preview for Developers. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better for Microsoft to have just waited until PfD, and release little nuggets of information during the process. They're damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I personally am glad they've not released the TP for all phones currently. So what if JB was using a 1520 to show off W10 on phones? He's privy to internal builds that have probably been updated via a PC and as such isn't having the 'partition stitching' problem that caused the 1520/930 to miss out on the first preview.

Jeez...everyone is making me so mad on forums everywhere with their whining for not having the first version of a technical preview. Now I find myself whining about people whining! Sit tight and wait. It won't be long until you get to try it out on your device.

Rant over...where's the coffee??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb