I love it

Matt Addy

May 29, 2014
Visit site
If it is your primary device I won't suggest you to hack.
If you have some spare device like mine (L520) I would suggest you if you don't mind in testing it.
I installed it on my L520 everything is working good for me except I'm not able to use mobile data .

What hack are you lot talking about?

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
If you have some spare device like mine (L520) I would suggest you if you don't mind in testing it.
I installed it on my L520 everything is working good for me except I'm not able to use mobile data .

would you like to send me guide and tool names how to install w10p TP in my lumia 1520 please send me

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

are you going to send me guide please waiting i am most awaited for windows 10 phones preview so please i cannot understand which tools needed & how to change the totally information about my phone i am a engineer i can flash my set every thing i can do it but just want guide lines...

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

You have to manually enter your apn

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I found a "solution" for you 8.1 enthusiasts that liked 8.1 UI! Just tap "remove background" it'll bring the black space back, but your tile are still translucent.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but whenever I try, the folder moves, and when I keep the folder open, it closes

You have to hold the tile (tile a) you want then drag it onto a tile (tile b) and wait until the tile (tile b) changes into a grid, not keep a folder open as that will close once you select and hold another tile.

I have folders, I have problems placing tiles in existing folders

Oh, I missed this post, was till going through the pages.. oops :grin:

However the principle should still be the same as in 8.1?

Anyone checked the back up settings yet?

I'm hoping they change how the back up system works and they back up all app data / game saves irrespective if the developers have chosen to hook into onedrive or not as only a handful have to date. As well as allowing users to back up everything to a mSD card. The only draw back is they will need to increase the onedrive storage allocated to back up infrastructure.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss