I love it

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
You have to hold the tile (tile a) you want then drag it onto a tile (tile b) and wait until the tile (tile b) changes into a grid, not keep a folder open as that will close once you select and hold another tile.

Oh, I missed this post, was till going through the pages.. oops :grin:

However the principle should still be the same as in 8.1?

Anyone checked the back up settings yet?

I'm hoping they change how the back up system works and they back up all app data / game saves irrespective if the developers have chosen to hook into onedrive or not as only a handful have to date. As well as allowing users to back up everything to a mSD card. The only draw back is they will need to increase the onedrive storage allocated to back up infrastructure.

I deleted all my folders because it looks better. But if someone has a solution, then....

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
did still no success.
This is the error i get everytime i restart my device.

View attachment 96974

[????100%??]??????????????WP10?? - Windows 10 Phone????? |WP10??|Win10??|???

try to use this way for TP 10 and kindly select the Fast way & update it i have no any error in my L1520 and just hanging problem nothing else. i am getting flash back i just want to review how is it its cool but when officially launch for L1520 or ect its rating increasing day by day MS ill must have first position rather than or OS i appreciate it ...

Finally: Install Windows 10 for Phones on No… | Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

Victoroos

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I deinstalled it. the lag on te homescreen, the not Metro ui elements (alarm app, P.E.).
i of course send a lot of feedback, so, i'm a good WP Lover, hahah

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I deinstalled it. the lag on te homescreen, the not Metro ui elements (alarm app, P.E.).
i of course send a lot of feedback, so, i'm a good WP Lover, hahah

I understand, I don't like the ui/ux very much. I understand that this is a mixed ui and very much unfinished. I'm just excited to see Windows 10 for phones grow and mature

Dileep Kadavarath

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Got the update as a slow ring user, on my lumia 730. No start screen backgrounds for me though. No double size tiles too. Everything else is there i guess. Done my preview now, fired up the recovery tool and going back home sweet home.

Dileep Kadavarath

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I think the windows 10 technical preview has rolled out to slow ring users. Also, the new camera app in the preview seems to be able to have manual controls even while recording. including turning on/off light, focus, white balance. It also has ISO and Shutter speed controls for the front camera.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I think the windows 10 technical preview has rolled out to slow ring users. Also, the new camera app in the preview seems to be able to have manual controls even while recording. including turning on/off light, focus, white balance. It also has ISO and Shutter speed controls for the front camera.

Lumia camera 6 confirmed! But wait. 2 identical camera apps. 6/2=3. Half life 3 confirmed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs