Parallex Background in Windows Phone 10

TechnoReact

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Parallex background for Start Screen looked better in Windows Phone which is now not there in Windows 10. Did you loved that? Or are you happy with the current background setting?
They should keep that option there too.....

Whats your view.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The parallax adds depth, I love that feature. It looked great on the old transparent tiles, and I think it would look cool with the new semitransparent tiles as well. There is still some parallax, but only when you slide left to get to the apps list.

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Have to agree. I hope they consider adding the previous behavior as an option. For my preferences, this is a large step backwards. Again, just my preference.

buddy007

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't have the preview yet on Lumia 525 but you guys can use the feedback app to suggest enable/disable parallax feature for both background and transparent tiles

Shashank Holla

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Parallex background for Start Screen looked better in Windows Phone which is now not there in Windows 10. Did you loved that? Or are you happy with the current background setting?
They should keep that option there too.....

Whats your view.

Joe Belfiore has confirmed that both settings will be available in the later builds

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss