Agreed Waiting Room For 1520,1020,930 etc! are you waiting.???

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Yep. They are looking like amateurs or worse, liars

Yes I do think they are.The nxt build should probably take a month to support more phones..So after every month some set of phones will be supported and by the time Windows 10 will be RTM ed MS releases the update to high end devices i.e 1520/930/Icon/1020/925/920. MS shouldn't hype up an imminent release without first telling which devices / countries get it.
My 925 is waiting eagerly for the Windows 10 :(

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
What other option do we have, else for waiting for the future update resolving THE " Partition Stitching " issue that they probably made up.. :(

Yep. They are looking like amateurs or worse, liars

Yes I do think they are....MS shouldn't hype up an imminent release without first telling which devices / countries get it :)

Then I wonder why you all have a windows phone.
By the way the "hype up" is more done by media and forums than by Microsoft.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Then I wonder why you all have a windows phone.
By the way the "hype up" is more done by media and forums than by Microsoft.

Ofcourse we have the phone becoz we like it and the hype up was created partly by MS in twitter and the shipping early was great but they should have let us know in advance which phones will come first..Take a look at @joebelfiore tweets all the windows phone fans replied that prior communication should have been better and I agree with this and you know he too retweeted them all just sayin :)

By the way there seems to be a new hack by Xda-forum developers which lets you install Windows 10 preview for unsupported phones without using sd-card and interesting news is that no phone has been bricked till now with this method..Scared to try this but I will let it go this time :)
Here is the link : Click here

Caution : Don't even try this if u are so unsure :)

Last edited:

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

shykhan16

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I will download it on my Lumia 925 because of all the said bugs that could happen. And because of the battery issues, my phone already sucks with battery as it is

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't think I will download it on my Lumia 925 because of all the said bugs that could happen. And because of the battery issues, my phone already sucks with battery as it is
Dont download it. As we saw, win10 is still not a stable OS, at this time it will cost more pain than pleasure especially if you're installing it on your daily driver. I wish MS released an emulator version for us to play with without risking our phones

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Dont download it. As we saw, win10 is still not a stable OS, at this time it will cost more pain than pleasure especially if you're installing it on your daily driver. I wish MS released an emulator version for us to play with without risking our phones

Don't say they should not download it, if the tp was not installed by some brave Windows fans, who gave us feed back on how the update was on their phones, we couldn't have known about the bugs, that I know Ms will by now be working on a fix, and one thing we should all know, is that this is not a dp version, is a tp build, so bugs are meant to be everywhere, that's why they released to be tested by the brave hearted, who will also give feedback and make suggestions, and not whine about the bugs, just report the bugs and then leave everything to them, installing the update is a personal decision, as far as you know what you're getting yourself into

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Don't say they should not download it, if the tp was not installed by some brave Windows fans, who gave us feed back on how the update was on their phones, we couldn't have known about the bugs, that I know Ms will by now be working on a fix, and one thing we should all know, is that this is not a dp version, is a tp build, so bugs are meant to be everywhere, that's why they released to be tested by the brave hearted, who will also give feedback and make suggestions, and not whine about the bugs, just report the bugs and then leave everything to them, installing the update is a personal decision, as far as you know what you're getting yourself into

Ok ok l get it.

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have installed windows 10 phones in my L1520 limited features but its great working perfectly...

You installed windows 10 on your Lumia 1520 ?? How ? Are you a Microsoft employee? Cause the update is not yet available for other phone models apart from the ones listed on the MS site for windows insiders

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have it on my 635. I would rather wait. It's really still in beta. Bare bones at this point in time. Don't install in your primary device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)