Hello,

I would like to know, if anybody who tested the W10 Phones Version allready..... found something new in the "NFC Department".... for myself I am really happy with my L930 with the Denim Update and I am really excited about WP10 f. Phones... but the last thing I am missing is... the Improvements of the usability of the NFC in our Phones.... I "just" would love it to tag the NFC Tag and my phone would for example... disable bluetooth, enable WIFI and so on in one step (batch)....

This would be a dream.... but with all the other things already there or coming with W10 f. Phones.. I am really happy... that's the reason for my nickname....

Ok, would love it to hear from you...

With kind regards from Germany....

WP_Lover
    02-13-2015 12:35 PM
    I'd love to be able to receive photos from my wife's Android phone using NFC, but it doesn't work under WP8.1. If W10 resolves this, it will be a use useful enhancement .
    02-13-2015 12:42 PM
    Hello EBUK,

I have just tried it with my Android Tablet and my Lumia 930... there was no problem transfering the Image from the Tablet to the phone....

Greetings

WP_Lover
    02-13-2015 12:46 PM
    the last thing I am missing is... the Improvements of the usability of the NFC in our Phones.... I "just" would love it to tag the NFC Tag and my phone would for example... disable bluetooth, enable WIFI and so on in one step (batch)....
    This is a pretty popular request on uservoice, but I haven't heard anything about this being addressed in WP10. I do hope so though. I find myself hitting way too many toggles as I leave my house: wifi off, portrait lock off (from last night's reading sesion), sound off.

Maybe add your vote here, can't hurt:
    https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...system-changes
    02-13-2015 02:28 PM