[Experimental] Install W10 on ANY phone running 8.1

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
yes it is^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spinning gear again....more waiting....that's ok I like waiting...errrrr.....LOL

I tried with the Rusty's method I could not do it but the Chinese method is easier, simple

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes Chinese one is easiest and there is another easier one which is custom registry editor but it required some details of device which are eligible for 1st preview (of your particular country and carrier) which is a lot of time consuming

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations! Now u all have a very bugy windows mobile build on your devices :D
Its not that much buggy you think it is. I felt this is pretty good just some minor bugs which needs to be rectified by MS like cant use back button in all
App list , and battery usage of apps not shown under battery saver.
And moreover the build feels smooth on 520 which is a good point according to me.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes Chinese one is easiest and there is another easier one which is custom registry editor but it required some details of device which are eligible for 1st preview (of your particular country and carrier) which is a lot of time consuming

it would be ok if someone put a step by step detail to do it....for those that are not IT specs...

Rudy's step was not obvious to me...it was not clear to me when I tried to follow the step...I could not go over the step 7...so I was missing something

also the WP hack was not running on my comp's win 10

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Its not that much buggy you think it is. I felt this is pretty good just some minor bugs which needs to be rectified by MS like cant use back button in all
App list , and battery usage of apps not shown under battery saver.
And moreover the build feels smooth on 520 which is a good point according to me.

It's bugy, and its really really sluggish/stuttering...but of course have fun :)

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
it would be ok if someone put a step by step detail to do it....for those that are not IT specs...

Rudy's step was not obvious to me...it was not clear to me when I tried to follow the step...I could not go over the step 7...so I was missing something

also the WP hack was not running on my comp's win 10
WP hack might not be running on your pc due to firewall issue.On mine it worked fine but it is for the people having good knowledge of fiddler so most of the people weren't able to do it properly whereas Chinese one is pretty simple cause the fiddler which he used was having info of most of the devices which made it possible for us and many other user to use it without any issue

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
WP hack might not be running on your pc due to firewall issue.On mine it worked fine but it is for the people having good knowledge of fiddler so most of the people weren't able to do it properly whereas Chinese one is pretty simple cause the fiddler which he used was having info of most of the devices which made it possible for us and many other user to use it without any issue

yeah the none IT need details step by step to do it....If I had that I would have been able to..

it would be interesting to learn tho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers