[Experimental] Install W10 on ANY phone running 8.1

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Step 14 right now, without resetting.

Edit: I got around 560MB of free space prior.
Edit 2: finished!!! The wallpaper was changed. Had to do manual restart though

jacob103

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Can someone help I am in American running a Nokia Lumia 928. I have tried this twice and can't seem to do the way the XDA website has said. I do step 1-7 and have the proxy set up with my laptop and wifi. I installed the proxy thing on my phone. (Mind my names for things can't think of them off the top of my head.) Has anyone installed this on a NL928 yet? If you have message me or post here. Much appreciation if you can help!! :)

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Can someone help I am in American running a Nokia Lumia 928. I have tried this twice and can't seem to do the way the XDA website has said. I do step 1-7 and have the proxy set up with my laptop and wifi. I installed the proxy thing on my phone. (Mind my names for things can't think of them off the top of my head.) Has anyone installed this on a NL928 yet? If you have message me or post here. Much appreciation if you can help!! :)

Finally: Install Windows 10 for Phones on No… | Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

try this its works and easy ... well, akshar patel has posted this on this post!!! :)

AntiHero7

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I tried everything, but nothing seems to work on my Lumia 930 CZ Country Variant. I tried both method, with custom WPFLIGHTS.xml and the chinese method, tried it on clean os install..no update. I saw an article somewhere, that it might be a problem, if you have DENIM already installed, what do you think guys?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb