[Experimental] Install W10 on ANY phone running 8.1

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Those who arent getting update after following steps open insider and in menu select sign in with different account and login to microsoft account and then check

AntiHero7

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
It should either start updating or perhaps give error code meaning to disable proxy. You could try again and do little bit differently: leave the proxy enabled all the way so you should get that error message when checking updates.

It say my phone is up to date even with proxy enabled :D

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried everything, but nothing seems to work on my Lumia 930 CZ Country Variant. I tried both method, with custom WPFLIGHTS.xml and the chinese method, tried it on clean os install..no update. I saw an article somewhere, that it might be a problem, if you have DENIM already installed, what do you think guys?

I had the same issue withe Denim installed on my 1520. It just wouldn't do it. I reverted back to standard 8.1 Cyan and away it worked fine.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I did clean install again, then installed PfD, installed configuration update, then went to wifi, set proxy, started Insider, turn proxy off, set fast option, restart aaand nothing. Does anyone have similiar problem ?

Don't use Preview For Developers. You need Windows Insider!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss